• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nefor

1. nefor

fujitsubo exhausts, yay or nay?

I loved mine, absolutely awesome piece of kit. Here's a crappy vid from a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGESFFWatS4
  2. nefor

S2KIP's S2000

That is one sexy car. Still remember the short outing in Si's? Grey S2k out towards Coombe and back. Great noise with that exposed intake.
  3. nefor

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Lovely lovely stuff dude.
  4. nefor

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Would be better in red.
  5. nefor

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Everything about this is ideal. Insane car paired with insane man + forum for him to record the whole thing for the entertainment of the forumites. What can possibly go wrong.
  6. nefor

My repwagon ST220.

Orange interior door handles win it.
  7. nefor

Fools Disco3 HSE

and they sell for like $25,000 + over here.
  8. nefor

Pic

Settings > Avatar > Use Custom Avatar
  9. nefor

Post edits

It's happening for me in Chrome also. Weird thing was it showed up as an edit at the bottom of the page with the text but in the quick edit box it was totally blank? Also it's taking me straight to advanced edit not quick edit.
  10. nefor

Damn that's a sexy car. Great pic D!
  11. nefor

Re: NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013** Knocks half a second off your home to work time!
  12. nefor

Careful, without the additional downforce it provides you are at serious risk of losing the back-end during mid to high speed corners...
Back