• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013**

Are you questioning my spelling of Mom Nick?:lol: it's a Yam Yam thing :lol:

Re: NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013**

Knocks half a second off your home to work time!

Works well with the blue and it does look nice, but in the side shot with your mate scaring his mrs, it looks different

It was missing the side plates in that shot Ben, so looks a little rough around the edges. I hadn't fitted them yet as they were separate for shipping. They're on now and I'll try and get pictures before Japfest as I'm top to bottom cleaning it. Cheers bud;)

No Ed, it's a replica. The quality is top notch though. A lad on DC5 owners got in touch with someone in the states who can ship Mugen replica splitters etc. He ordered the wing for his car, but wasn't too keen when he tried it, so I said I'd have it. Got it for a very good price.

Sorry Craig only just seen your post mate. It is adjustable bud, I might add a slight rake to it today at some point just a little more forward. Not too worried about the downforce just want it a little more level.

:) will look more agressive with a little more angle on!

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

Well, me and Lyns decided to get brave today and the result is

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367423935.081703.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367423944.402155.jpg

The wrap came off easily, a damn site easier than the stripes on the ST did. The bonnet has a few stone hips and laquer spots missing, but nothing near as bad as I'd thought. The roof is not too bad either. It will all look loads better when I give it the full going over for Japfest.

Result :) I always wonder how hard it would be to remove my wrap when I get bored with it

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

It came off so easy Craig. It's warm down here today, plus we'd just been for a drive, so the glue was slightly warm. Didn't need to use a hair dryer or heat gun. Just peel off a small bit and then rolled it back slowly. Only bit that left any sticky marks was the roof and they came off with a bit of bug and tar cleaner.

Cheers Ben, cheers Mark, cheers Stu. Much appreciated lads :D

Back