• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA

Just gonna leave this here, just for now, staking a claim to the bandwidth................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
NYA's New Car

Just gonna pop over to another forum, stake a claim there aswell.................................

attachment.jpg

NYA's New Car

Good things come to those who wait. In other words, patience you lot!!

NYA's New Car

Nice one. Did they go for the swap suggestion? First thing to do - get rid of some of that carbon fibre wrap. IMO.

Nice one. Did they go for the swap suggestion? First thing to do - get rid of some of that carbon fibre wrap. IMO.

This ^

The petrol cap would be the first bit to go.

The rest could wait till you've got a carbon bonnet to replace it ;)

NYA's New Car

Basically got a VERY good deal with a trade in for the ST. The carbon wrap on the petrol cap will be gone ASAP. Not too sure what the bonnet wrap is hiding, so I may be looking for an OEM one. The wrap on the roof is an odd one, I get the feeling it's hiding a sin or two, so I may get a gloss wrap put on it, will have to see. The wing may also be swapped out for an OEM version or if one comes up a Mugen wing.

I think the bonnet will be hiding stone chips and then the previous owner had the thought of going all the way.
Maybe the petrol cap was done with left over wrap. I'm guessing the roof will be fine.

Back