• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Neil_M

1. N

How to fool and reset airbag system.

Ah yes I do have one for the airbag too. I'm using the fused resistors so hopefully a reset sorts it. Really the airbag was fine using the HKB hub and supplied resistor. The brown plug below the seat was fine, so error lights. The problem occured when I removed the OE belts. It was...
  2. N

How to fool and reset airbag system.

Sorry for the thread resurrection folks... Can I confirm three 2.2 ohm resistors are required? One in each of the two yellow SRS plus and one in the brown connection under the drivers seat? Possibly due to a poor connection, my SRS and belt light is now on... they are now soldered...
  3. N

EP3 EPS - Steering Rack Differences

I've recently bought a refurbished steering rack for my EP3 indirectly from a company Hirsche. I've looked up their part number on the rack provided and it states it is for the 1.6, 1.7 and 1.7 VTEC models. I phoned them to query this, they have stated there are no difference in the...
  4. N

EP3 Bushes - Poly or OEM?

I've recently fitted a full SuperPro kit to my own EP3. Not major additional NVH at all. Improved responsiveness all round!
  5. N

Shifter Assembly - OE or Revo?

Ta very much for the reply batman! There is 115k on the car, so I'm not complaining, it's certainly fair wear and tear. I'm more asking to see if there is a worthy / genuine upgrade for the shifter assembly, but seemingly not. I'll probably buy a new OE one and add the shifter assembly bushes...
  6. N

Shifter Assembly - OE or Revo?

Hi Folks, I am hoping to replace my shifter assembly on my EP3 (it's a little sloppy with wear and tear). Any thoughts or advise on whether to go for OE or Revo? I've read the Revo one can break, but if it's a simple bolt that causes the issue, I'm sure that can be replaced or upgraded...
  7. N

Fitting camber arms and bolts - any tips?

PlusGas is the nuts... It's a garage essential along with a big hammer :).
  8. N

EP3 Steering rack sliders - Brass or Delrin

Hi Folks, I'm going to order a replacement slider for my steering rack. Just wondering if anyone has any advise on whether to go for the Brass or Delrin option? Thanks, Neil
Back