• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NHB_Dave

1. NHB_Dave

S2000 & NSX S2000 in green

There's a lime green factory colour, super rare though, I've only ever seen one before.
  2. NHB_Dave

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I'd say it's for the journalists as I've seen 4 driven on the roads immediately around the plant. (I work 1 mile away).
  3. NHB_Dave

Passed a CW one just outside the factory yesterday on a 66 plate, that makes 3 i've seen, definitely a lot more impressive in the metal.
  4. NHB_Dave

Haven't been overly keen on how this model looks up until now, but I've gotta say they look a hell of a lot meaner on the road!! I just passed 2 in convoy, a red and a blue with trade plates on as I was leaving work. (I work about half a mile from the Swindon factory).
  5. NHB_Dave

Headlight restoration

Yes, i've used the 3M kit on my EP3 years ago, and the Autoglym kit on my S2000 and dads S-Type just the other week. Both kits brought the headlights up looking like new.
  6. NHB_Dave

EP3 wheel nuts inc locking

You can get these if you still want to use your aftermarket nuts: http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/ep/wheels/tegiwa-wheel-nut-conversion-washer-pack.html Also, if you're not too bothered about the locking wheel nut, you can get a genuine set of 20 for £36 from Tegiwa. It wouldn't...
  7. NHB_Dave

FN2 Say you had £1500 to spend on mods - does this make sense?

If they're the KU39s they're not bad tyres, I've been running them for the last 3+ years and can't complain. Great tyre for the price.
  8. NHB_Dave

S2KIP's S2000

I've never really had any problems with mine, back end has slipped out a little a few times but always been able to catch it.
  9. NHB_Dave

AEM CAI hydro lock chance?

I didn't have time to stop, it wasn't a choice...
  10. NHB_Dave

AEM CAI hydro lock chance?

Not entirely true, my EP3 hydrolocked when i came round a corner on a back road and was met immediately by flood water, it was about an inch or 2 below the door sill level. Saying that, i ran the AEM for 2 and a half years before that without any issues.
  11. NHB_Dave

FN2 what does this mean ?

handbrake comes up too high, so yeah needs adjusting.
  12. NHB_Dave

S2000 & NSX The Smoking Tyre S2000 - Spunky Canyon Rd, One Take

America also got the S2000 CR. :)
  13. NHB_Dave

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Already seen 4 of these driving around Swindon! 1 silver, 1 red and 2 black. The silver is by far the best colour i've seen so far.
  14. NHB_Dave

drove past a silver/greyish one in Swindon a couple hours ago, looks a lot better in the metal!
  15. NHB_Dave

I'm sure i spotted a red one in my mirror driving back into the Honda factory in Swindon on Monday. Wing looks huge, not too keen on the car itself though.
Back