• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NickCTR

1. NickCTR

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

Not really, unless they dumped the car due to mis-shift.
  2. NickCTR

Warranty claim on a 02 plate ep3!!

It's a warranty claim not a product recall so could be anything.
  3. NickCTR

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

Amateurs. Ebay/Autotrader etc is the key for cloning a car, not stealing physical numberplates. Good to hear you got it back though. Sticker on the boot time "As seen on Police Camera Action"
  4. NickCTR

Insurance :oops:

Have you tried confused and meerkat?
  5. NickCTR

Have you tried them?
  6. NickCTR

Balls.
  7. NickCTR

Swiftcover just quoted me £277 :) www.swiftcover.com
  8. NickCTR

I'm 32 with 7 years NCD and my renewal quote is £480 :mad: Gone up the last 2 years.
  9. NickCTR

Service Due!!

As per text, avoid MacRae and Dick Inverness. I've heard lots of stories of incompetence and have had my own personal experience with them. Scratched the n/s wing bad, then said it was already there, even marked the job card after :mad: Also, didn't adjust the tappets or change the gearbox...
  10. NickCTR

Rear LED bulbs

I think you'll be the first, let us know how you get on.
  11. NickCTR

Rear LED bulbs

The ones I tried didn't fill up the cluster with light like the OEM bulbs do.
  12. NickCTR

Rear LED bulbs

Preface = 382 / P21W Facelift = W2 / 921 / 912 / T15 Let us know how you get on, they are still on my to-do list for the right price.
  13. NickCTR

Rear LED bulbs

Tried them once, not near as bright as the standard bulbs. PIAA do a good pair (non-LED), very bright, expensive though.
  14. NickCTR

Hid kit?????

nae bother, i knew you'd cope
Back