• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NIGHTHAWKEP3

1. NIGHTHAWKEP3

New tyres time

I've never had any experience with any of the above tyres mate I had rainsport2's on my ep3 when I 1st bought car they were pretty decent I thought anyway! Then they wore down & changed to continental contisport5's on front & although they were dear 205/45's 130 a corner! Iy the difference in...
  2. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Clutch change time

after a few months of cash being tied up and unable tochnage clutch its now time to get it done. I've got the advantage of my girfriends brother being a mechanic so we can get this done pretty easy. I've just to supply the parts for us I'm just going to buy an exedy oem clutch, honda mtf3...
  3. NIGHTHAWKEP3

spoon 4-2 manifold advice needed! asap!

I'm looking at buying a spoon 4-2 manifold found a cracking bargain for a cracking price used is only the 4-2 manifold Question though what downpipe would I mate to it as I'm looking to keep car MOT friendly an not have to change decat to cat for test etc Would using a dc5 downpipe be...
  4. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Photoshop skills required**EP3** Wheel choices

I've been looking at getting the car looking the way I want it and doing some mods along the way aswell . In need of someones expert photoshop abilities I've got a NHB Civic Ep3 type R and have looked at 4 sets of wheels all in xxr range to be alittle different if you could photoshop them onto...
  5. NIGHTHAWKEP3

password jdm power intake carbon fibre! advice needed!

Is very true mate I have noticed that with people selling used gruppe m's on ebay etc and are still getting almost 450+back for them again! I haven't either mate that was also something that had made me think it would be rather unique as you said a lot of ek9 owners etc all have them an seem to...
  6. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Definitely mate could agree with you more there I've done nothing except try to research the best parts for what I'm looking for! Specially considering the money involved in doing so. Have you seen or know anyone running password jdm intake? Also what gains did your tegiwa give? Credit where...
  7. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Definitely mate could agree with you more there I've done nothing except try to research the best parts for what I'm looking for! Specially considering the money involved in doing so. Have you seen or know anyone running password jdm intake? Also what gains did your tegiwa give? Credit where...
  8. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Definitely does mate I realised that when I saw it with it only being 219 on its own then the relocation kit with battery 155 and larger cone 100 again excluding tax lol gets pricey pretty quick! Happy days it was when I read the fast car feature of initial g's civic frankenstein build with arc...
  9. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Very true mate I found a full package on funkypower worked out to be 496 all in including battery,relocation kit and induction with larger cone! I just like the way it looks mate but have to admit want an induction to give the engine the better performance. I like the tegiwa but I'd rather have...
  10. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Not a problem atall mate I think it just looks mint to be fair although 18bhp seems bit to good to be true but aem v2 boasts the same gains I'm sure according to abpmotorsport retail. I like the was both gruppe m an tegiwa replica look but I personally like the way password jdm fufills both...
  11. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

Received my brake stopper last week fitted it on saturday looked easy todo with help of this guide took me 20mins all in to get it fitted really have to admit for sitting with standard brake setup it is soo underrated I feel the pedal is so much firmer with less spongey feel looking forward to...
  12. NIGHTHAWKEP3

I've came acroos this intake on funkypower website and was wondering if anyone has any detail about it if they are runningit in there CTR? I couldn't read the newby intake article as it said it was shut this being the reason I post this thread to save that reply! I'm looking at buying the...
  13. NIGHTHAWKEP3

best pound for pound brake pad!!

I've been looking at discs aswell to be honest mate haven't purchased any funds won't allow it yet but I saw ABP motorsport are doing both front and rear pair of Stoptech discs for £330 all in which I thought sounded quite good
  14. NIGHTHAWKEP3

ECU advice needed!!!

Not a bother that's cool mate I can't say that anything in my paperwork indicates the chain being changed in. Next time I have the car in the garage I will have it checked over to give myself peace of mind an see how it goes from there which will most likely be when I'm getting clutch done...
  15. NIGHTHAWKEP3

ECU advice needed!!!

Just out of curiosity loxy with your last quote "^this" does that mean that getting the chain done at this mileage is a necessity? Just wondering as couldn't quite workout what "this" had meant in your comment mate
Back