• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by p33pzy

1. p33pzy

Anybody in Lincoln???

I'm 40mins away just before the Humber bridge :) quite a few Hondas kicking about this area nowadays
  2. p33pzy

Unusual Aux belt activity?

Had the same problem last year, squealed abit, did the whole wd40 thing, lasted all of half hour, end result was the bearing was flipped in the pulley so was just spinning causing a crap load of smoke, and shards of metal alover the place, can you not just use a screwdriver or something on the...
  3. p33pzy

Unusual Aux belt activity?

Had the same problem last year, squealed abit, did the whole wd40 thing, lasted all of half hour, end result was the bearing was flipped in the pulley so was just spinning causing a crap load of smoke, and shards of metal alover the place, can you not just use a screwdriver or something on the...
  4. p33pzy

Jdm ep3 blub blown

Hi guys I was just after some help and no better place to ask, and probably sound like a daft question, but I blew a bulb lastnight and am I right in Thinking jdm's are HIDs as standard? I've been to Honda and they've told me they're £98 for a blub, I was wondering which blub I need to be...
  5. p33pzy

SRS light

anychance of it been the airbag ring inside of the steering wheel that has snapped? as this happened to me a couple months ago, but also my horn stopped working, then started again then stopped, all fuses checked and where ok, honda qouted me over £200 for a new airbag spring/full airbag unit i...
  6. p33pzy

Any young CTR drivers?

dont know if i still count as young, but 25 with 7years no claims protected, and im paying 750 fully comp with admiral, on an 02 plate jdm ep3, which is a group 20(i think) or did the grouping system get changed recently??
  7. p33pzy

front end knock at low speed

Hi Honda prob checked this...well :lol: but what about the drop links, as mine are knocking slightly at low speeds and need replacing.
  8. p33pzy

No vtec (5500rpm limiter) cell light on and speedo not working!

i went out and bought a new converter which i didnt end up needing, if you need it drop me a pm and you can have it "if" i can find it haha, try whipping out them dials and check the connections, might just be a lose one, but it sounds the same symptoms as what i had. Dean
  9. p33pzy

No vtec (5500rpm limiter) cell light on and speedo not working!

My speedo converter is in the wiring just before the vss, but I had the same problem and it turned out to be a dodgy wiring behind the dials and needed soldering back on :) Dean
  10. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

yea i think it might have something to do with weather, it was winter time when it happened to mine, i forgot to update this thread, i had the speed sensor changed and it worked for a week then the symtoms came back, mine ended up been abit of bad wiring from behind the dials where it was...
  11. p33pzy

Mako's JDM [photoshoot and feature page 2]

Recaros look in perfect condition
  12. p33pzy

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

like the idea with the hoses dude, simple but effect, where did you get the hose from if you dont mind me asking and what size was it? Dean
  13. p33pzy

Was Bored the Weekend

awesome looking milano, uber shiney
  14. p33pzy

3000 RPM Rattle [Fixed - Driveshaft Heat Shield]

Glad you have it sorted mate! Same feeling I had after I'd sorted mine, used to drive me nuts
  15. p33pzy

3000 RPM Rattle [Fixed - Driveshaft Heat Shield]

No problem mate hope it helps, and as griffin pointed out Thers a sticky for the rattling heatshield :smt023
Back