• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Petchmeister

1. Petchmeister

Honda Access wind deflectors EP3

They are great. Love the finish. I like that you can open your windows a little when it rains. Expensive buggers, but worth it.:cool:
  2. Petchmeister

Honda Access wind deflectors EP3

Line them up, clip on whilst gently peeling the backing tape off with a needle. Don't forget to clean the area where the tape will stick before fitting. It's very time consuming, but worth it. I'm sure there's a thread on here somewhere.
  3. Petchmeister

EP3 EP3 Type R tailgate issue 2005

Yes, the tailgate did also require welding to the cracks where the hinge had been attached. I was told they tend to do this because the hinges need lubricating occasionally.
  4. Petchmeister

EP3 EP3 Type R tailgate issue 2005

This happened to mine a few years ago. Had the hinges replaced, and they're fine now.
  5. Petchmeister

Help j's racing

It's not a direct fit. I've got a DC5 J's 60rs rear section mated to a custom Solid Fabrications silenced mid pipe. Let's out a lovely & throaty noise!
  6. Petchmeister

After a custom mid section!

Sounds like a plan! Reckon I'll ask around at Longlife and Solid Fabrications to find the best deal. Yes the J's box is quite small, but it's so shiny!
  7. Petchmeister

Shame about the knocking. Hopefully it can be rectified. How does the Longlife sound? I know J's have a reputation for some rather loud exhausts so don't want to make my ears bleed. :twisted:
  8. Petchmeister

Cheers! In reply to your comment on CTRO, ideally I would be after a full B-pipe section, just incase I decide to sell as a full exhaust system in the future. 300 squid for a mid section isn't too bad. Could be cheaper but I guess you have to pay for quality. :lol:
  9. Petchmeister

Anyone know of any companies who could fabricate a custom silenced mid pipe for my J's Racing 60rs backbox? As it won't fit my EP3's OEM pipe.
  10. Petchmeister

FINALLY!! My facelift Milano EP3!

So, tried to get the J's fitted today, and was very shocked to hear that it doesn't line up and the flanges are different. I was told this would fit the standard B-pipe by the seller. In a bit of a dilemma on what to do TBH.
  11. Petchmeister

:lol: Not going to lie, I think that I had a small moment when polishing it up with Autosol! :cool:
  12. Petchmeister

UPDATE - Been a while! Bought this beauty from a guy on CTRO. I'll let the pictures do the talking. :twisted:
  13. Petchmeister

My EP3 winning awards this weekend

Nice work, it looks so shiny! Milano is the BEST colour of course :p
  14. Petchmeister

My new Milano Red Anniversary

Welcome. Milano is the best colour by far! Looks tidy and at 33,000 miles it should be :cool:
  15. Petchmeister

Exhaust decisions!

This is what I was thinking, I don't want to spend £500+ on a new exhaust, as I'm not made of money :lol:. These two SRS systems in the links are a nice price though. I would like something that screams at a nice tone when I want it to. :lol: I remember your Spoon setting off car alarms when...
Back