• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by peza

1. P

EP3 Good price for modifications?

£650 for FD2... Has anyone had both? Any comments? I know its difficult to judge as every car will have a different set up... Is it worth the extra £250? baring in mind in already going to be spending 2k+.
  2. P

Am I right in thinking around £900 for tdi cams? also another thought I have just had. The tuner is around 3 hours away - i know driving on the above set up is not recommended will it be okay for 150 miles?? No vtec obviously...
  3. P

Hello guys, as per title - I have been given an all in price of just over £1900 for the following mods (no breakdown): rbc 70mm cut to fit ep3 rbc adapter skunk2 70mm throttle body fd2 cams k100 dyno mapping i already have a toda cutback, dc manifold and a teg m induction. Dc mani not...
  4. P

Indi's cosmic EP3 build

I should have went all the way with the mugen parts on my EP3...looks amazing mate. Pez
  5. P

FN2 Help make my mind up!

Hello mate, Unfortunately £300 wont get you very far. Remap its self is around £450+ depending on the route you take. To make the remap worth while you will need at least £1,000 in mods IMO. Nothing like the turbo cars, but much more rewarding when you keep it above 5600 revs :) GP packs as...
  6. P

Rosco's Milano FN2

Cheers mate, brother works opposite in the jag garage, may have to send him in to enquire! I would only need the the alignment, fitment I can do myself - well 'dad & brother' haha. Pez
  7. P

Rosco's Milano FN2

Who are you using for this? Looking at getting it done in next couple of months. Price seems fair enough! Pez
  8. P

Affording A Type R

I currently average around 300 miles per tank in my fn2 which lasts around 10 days! Not so bad I guess, I found it's costs about a 5er more a week than my previous ep3...which did surprise me, due to the grown up feel of the fn2 I don't hit vtec at every possible opening, like I one did in the...
Back