• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ps2lord5

1. P

Buddy Club race manifold *large pics*

going off the fly figure id say 200-205wbhp maybe wrong though
  2. P

Spoon 4-2 into 2-1 noise

dont worry mate my toda is the same its the air just rushing though were the cat should be 8) damian
  3. P

race manifold what happens

nice one mate thats good to know 8)
  4. P

not the best of ideas mate tell you what you go first :roll: :)
  5. P

i know cracking bit of kit :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
  6. P

hop e so i dont want a 1k fine :shock: how many peps are running race headers without the cats :?: and how often are these roadside checks :?: kind of worried now :oops: :wink: damian
  7. P

ah is that all if so i can live with that 8)
  8. P

hi justy wondering what happens if the police do a roadside check and you got a race manifold fitted and no cat :?: do you get fined etc asking as im getting a toda fitted tommorow :twisted: damian
  9. P

jackson raceing manifold

cars at standered hight the exhaust has been on about about 6 mths no probs till manifold went on yes uprated es monuts fitted thanks damian
  10. P

jackson raceing manifold

whos useing this with a sports cat :?: and witch exhaust are you running :?: had mine fitted last night at system r but my exhay=ust is knocking on the underside of the car im useing a 5 zigen pro racer cat back anyone eles had any problems thanks damian
  11. P

100k and all is well !!

100k 8) have you ever had any major problems with it in the past any warranty issues damian
  12. P

GEARBOX FAILURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jsc what was the problem with your gearbox mate and what was the millage at the time i take it the enginer is standard practice thanks damian
  13. P

GEARBOX FAILURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys heres the problem car has been bad since before chirstmas 1st to 2nd is a no go when its cold it pops out of 3rd when cold and 5th wont go in at all all the above is only when its cold when its warm ie after about 20 mins of driveing its fine anyway took it to honda on monday and...
Back