• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Red type R

1. R

EP3 OSR WHEEL NOT BRAKING (WORKING)

Except the right foot problem ;)
  2. R

Cööoooooolllll a handbrake and probably more mpg if it was sticking.
  3. R

brake issue opinions please

I would say they are the best for the money, let me know what happens. ;-)
  4. R

Engine clicking or tapping.. need opinions please ..!

Sorry place long thin screwdriver to your ear and other to engine to see where noise is coming from, hope this helps.
  5. R

Engine clicking or tapping.. need opinions please ..!

Put a long thing screwdriver to your ear and other on engine to see were the noise is coming from! Hope this helps
  6. R

brake issue opinions please

Yes would get your brakes looked at could be seized on slightly, pads brembo:-). Just keep oil changed regularly amd chain should be OK.
  7. R

ABS LIGHT ON

Several things, check connections, check sensor with multi meater, also sometimes the ring can come adrift from the cv joint which gives signal. Hope this helps.
  8. R

Cööoooooolllll hope it does the trick there a real problem apparently, if not you can get piston kits;-). Good luck
  9. R

Ok break wind back tool can be bought from eBay. Release handbrake, remove pads etc, push pedal to bring piston out about half way, pull back rubber on piston to see if piston has rust on it, if so clean with fine wet and dry and WD40. Fit tool wind back, repeat a few times before fitting...
  10. R

I had same problem have you got a tool to spin and push back your caliper? You need this to turn back the thread on hand brake. Let me know what you have done so far?
Back