• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Reddy

1. Reddy

2003 Integra Type R DC5

If you ever park that DC5 next to mine, i will shoot you.
  2. Reddy

DC5 Setup??

Taking the loverly "flo" to Cadwell july 6th, after a little outing at snetterton last month and a rather "loose" rear end, i thought it better to do a little work before embarking on the mini ring!!, before I decide to keep Flo long term I would just like to see how the car reacts to some...
  3. Reddy

Parada spec 2's fitted £70

lol, every couple of months me!. ps gonna keep FLO for a while and see what its like on track with some mild changes before I decide to sell or mod to hell!! at cadwell 6th july.
  4. Reddy

TP takes Baby ROTREX to FI FWD win in Time Attack

Great Stuff!!, will be seeing you guys soon to start on my DC5.
  5. Reddy

Parada spec 2's fitted £70

Just to let you guys know, Jeffereries tyres bromsgrove, 215/40/17 fitted for £70 each, Bargain.
  6. Reddy

What's NEW???

Cheers guys I'll start poking around, I remember Ollies rotrex'd car and it was awesome, so a toda 2.2 with Rotrex would be about the Ideal setup?? I think that would be fantastic in a DC5.
  7. Reddy

What's NEW???

Cheers guys, Whatever I do it will be for track abuse as apposed to 1/4 mile work. I like the sound of the Toda 2.2 with charger, Any companies or uk based site I can look at please.
  8. Reddy

What's NEW???

nothing then :lol:
  9. Reddy

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

I'll check my race dates now, will be at Spa 22nd!!:twisted: Checked, racing 10th and 22nd 23rd. What date is Croft?? oh just seen 10th LOL, never mind.
  10. Reddy

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

Looks like you all had an awsome day, I'll come and join you for the next one.
  11. Reddy

What's NEW???

Hey guys I've been away for a while (not prison) And Have a DC5 now, has there been any new developments in the tuning circles? My last CTR was jrsc'd by Tdi north, I know Seize2's (olly) black CTR was on a Rotrex charger making @450bhp? Im not really bothered with staying N/A tuning, bang for...
  12. Reddy

10.69 @ 137.27

Very well done Scott, easy on them pistons!!
  13. Reddy

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

havin a test drive sunday at brinley honda, cannock, so we'll se eh! have a dc2 at mo, also just found out my jrsc'd ctr was wrote off by the new owner after a week!
  14. Reddy

FD2 FD2 Dyno'd by Litchfield Imports

I must admit Im thinkng about one of these:D, sold my house and livin the parents for a while:( at 33:lol: goona get some toys:rolleyes:
  15. Reddy

FD2 FD2 Dyno'd by Litchfield Imports

They are really smart ain't they, not sure I'd blow 23k on one though. anyone fancy a nice DC2?:D
Back