• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by rm cya

1. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Niggah knows his way to ma DUUK! Lol will get onto them about the manifold. See how it compares to importing one over.
  2. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Awesome gif
  3. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Boring post is boring. But thanks for the input. Scandal? What's that all about? I'm still on there man ;)
  4. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Pulp - what I was thinking of, twin scroll mani and run 11-13psi. Although the diff and box were paired to a 230hp engine, they're usually rated higher than what stock produces otherwise there would be a lot of failures. No idea what they're rated at but obviously double the torque and triple...
  5. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Stfu faggot
  6. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

If u go precision defo go roller bearing. Journal bearing type have alot of failures from reading up. Borg Warner or garret for me.
  7. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

J7 - massive thanks for that post! Of course things wont be as rosey as those 'mericans make out, especially if you're beating it! Yeah Done a fair bit of research, with what additional parts will be necessary for the engine to run better. And noticed the diffs/driveshafts to be a weak...
  8. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

It's an awesome candidate! Aslong as you get good quality parts and take the right precautions, don't overdo the power or launch off every set of lights, the reliability is awesome! The engine is ridiculous what it can take stock. This will be a daily for me, so gota be reliable. Will start...
  9. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

They only do full kits supply and fit though, I can't just get the manifold and turbo. Pain in the arse. Should have a list of bits compiled soon mix n matching different companies parts to make an ideal turbo kit. Workin out well price wise too!!!
  10. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Phils2k. Ideal setup (but id go for a gt30 instead of 35 lol). Anyone else ran the made kit on here?
  11. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Yeah saw that, would rather stay away from the greddy kit and log manifolds. Whos the other bloke that had the mase kit? Iirc he had a gt35 on it. 600odd hp
  12. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Me neither lol, hence the questions. Yeah there's a few nuts builds on bone stock motors on that s2ki. But they're all f-ckin lhd tossbags
  13. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

Already have. But looking at all options including gettin a full kit, fitting it, sending to some fancy chap with a laptop to map
  14. rm cya

S2000 turbo kit?

What ones have been used by forum members? As a lot seem to be lhd only or relocate erryting. Not interested in the Greddy kit, or any other log type betafag manifold. Either Tubular rear mounted or sidewinder style with front mounted tub. Pretty sure someone on here had the mase kit fitted...
  15. rm cya

k20 turbo

Badman
Back