• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 turbo kit?

If u go precision defo go roller bearing. Journal bearing type have alot of failures from reading up.

Borg Warner or garret for me.

Boost by gear and torque limiting would save your gearbox and drive train etc

I ran 9lbs in 1st and 2nd , 12lbs in 3rd and 14lbs in 4/5/6th.

Which ever way you look at it the box and diff were designed for a N/A 230bhp car with limited torque. Always going to be a weak point. Phil run the Puddymod Diff from the states and thing was pretty indestructible but was bucks. I took the chance and bought 2nd hand for £250 as when I needed one.

Pulp - what I was thinking of, twin scroll mani and run 11-13psi.

Although the diff and box were paired to a 230hp engine, they're usually rated higher than what stock produces otherwise there would be a lot of failures. No idea what they're rated at but obviously double the torque and triple the hp is the limit/over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're mad becuase you don't know the rules and/or are not capable of the correct use of the english language? You'd fit right in on CTRO.

Boring post is boring. But thanks for the input.

Scandal? What's that all about? I'm still on there man ;)

supthencaptionsayscoolstorybro-vi.gif

Please mind the text speak.

Pulp - what I was thinking of, twin scroll mani and run 11-13psi.

Although the diff and box were paired to a 230hp engine, they're usually rated higher than what stock produces otherwise there would be a lot of failures. No idea what they're rated at but obviously double the torque and triple the hp is the limit/over it.

Lou @ TDi has a jig for an equal length front mount turbo manifold, with the EFR series turbos there is a built in BOV and wastegate, so all you need is a v-band for a 3" downpipe!

Best to run an AEM standalone ECU on the F20c with some nice ID825 or 1000 injectors, I would want a low and high boost map with boost by gear - and shit would be sweet y0.

Niggah knows his way to ma DUUK! Lol

will get onto them about the manifold. See how it compares to importing one over.

I'm sure the power to weight ratio plays massively in the favour of the S2000, and it's probably running the same bhp.

Back