• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rysz85

1. Rysz85

Idling Issue with bouncing Revs

Did you manage to get to the bottom of this? Mine seems to have started doing this but have noticed that if I switch the car off and back on again it clears it/idles fine Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  2. Rysz85

EP3 won't start

Turns out the battery is fine, what looks to be the problem was the isolation switch I was using. Guessing the connection wasn't as secure as I thought or there's an issue with it. But it's all good now [emoji1360] Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  3. Rysz85

EP3 won't start

All the door locks, dashboard lights etc work as normal, the car just doesn't seem to be getting enough power to crank over properly. Will get it tested and go from there. Does anyone know if you can free up a seized alternator is it better to jsut replace it?
  4. Rysz85

EP3 won't start

I'd say around 4-5 years old now. Ok will take the battery somewhere for testing. Should the car not have started with a jump even if it is goosed?
  5. Rysz85

EP3 won't start

One of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lidl-Motorcycle-motorcycle-batteries-1-2-120Ah/dp/B08N57KZ2Z Did try jump starting it today to rule out the battery and it did the same thing. Checked all the pulleys on the left side of the engine and found that the alternator seems to be seized, which...
  6. Rysz85

EP3 won't start

Hi all, My EP3 has been parked up for a few months and have done some work on it whilst it's been parked up, mainly exhaust system. Went to start it over the weekend (battery fully charged) and it wouldn't start. More specifically it was struggling to turn over, like when the battery is low...
  7. Rysz85

Aftermarket Cat

Does anyone know of any aftermarket CAT's that'll fit a DC5 4-2? Had a search online and can only see EP3 ones but no longer have the EP3 4-1 Thanks
  8. Rysz85

EP3 - Balljoints

Sorry to bring up an old-ish thread, I need to change the ball joints on my EP3 and was wondering if anyone had used Hardrace ball joints or is it better to just go for OEM? Thanks
  9. Rysz85

EP3 Facelift Headlight Main Beam Issue

I'm in Swindon. What I am going to try is a different bulb and see if that makes a difference as I noticed the new bulbs are 100w Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  10. Rysz85

Few photo's of the connections etc. I have noticed today that if I unplug the main beams then reconnect them, the dim main beam blue light on the dash doesnt come on until I have put on the dipped lights then turned them off
  11. Rysz85

I'll try and get some photos on lunch of all the connections and check the points you have mentioned. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. Rysz85

I've changed the connectors to the correct ones but still have the issue. I have noticed though that main beam light goes off when you put dipped lights on, but when you got back to sidelights the light comes back. I'm guessing that there is some wiring issue as it seems like the mains are...
  13. Rysz85

When they are on or of the bulbs/connectors? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  14. Rysz85

Any ideas?
  15. Rysz85

I bought a facelift conversion kit a little while back off of a forum member. Fitted it all fine with no issues at the time. The headlights came with some LED main beams fitted and some standard type bulbs spare. When I tried fitting the standard bulbs they work fine but the main beam blue...
Back