• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by s25amk

1. s25amk

problem MOT advisory??

I agree with HondaBoy, poly bushes would be the way forward :)
  2. s25amk

problem MOT advisory??

Doubt it would be the wheel bearing, it would make more of a grinding noise. One way to check to see if it is the wheel bearing is to jack the car up and see if their is any play in the wheel if you shake it from the top and bottom. When did the car have its MOT? I reckon you could fit the...
  3. s25amk

problem MOT advisory??

Hi Dan, This would cause a knocking sound. Easy fix as you can just replace the bush without having to replace the whole arm. It wouldn't cost much to fix. I think the bush itself costs about £12 (ebay).
  4. s25amk

Honda Civic Blue ALCANTARA Gear Shift Gater From Ebay..

Looks good, I was thinking of buying one but would probably go for black with red stitching.
  5. s25amk

What filter should I buy?

Will do, hoping to do it this weekend. I will keep you posted on how I get on. Did you find a place in the uk that sells the intake scoop that sits behind your grill?
  6. s25amk

Great review :) Thanks
  7. s25amk

Have you done the mod aswell? Would you say its worth doing?
  8. s25amk

I'm thinking of doing the Hondata mod to my 30th anniversary but was wondering if someone could give me some advice to which air filter I should use after the mod being done? Thanks in advance Andy
Back