• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by samgreeny

1. S

EP3 EML Codes P0141 & P1298

I'm planning on getting a new exhaust system at some point (Currently finishing University so it will be once i start my job as money is currently tight). My issue i have is i will have to get a whole new system from the manifold as the previous owner cut the connecting points of the exhaust off...
  2. S

Thank you. Does anyone know if there is a was to trick the o2 sensors into thinking it's running correctly without a simulator? I read somewhere about connecting the second one but having tin foil covering it and just cable tying it in the engine bay but it didn't seem to work with mine. Is...
  3. S

Haha! I managed to find someone who had one close by! Picked it up today and fitted it and the codes now gone! Yeah the CEO was lit before I read the codes
  4. S

Thank you. I presume this wouldn't be under warrantee any more being 13 years old? Do you know of anywhere you can get the ELD from except Honda as i presume they will be more expensive? Great thank you, that answers my main question!
  5. S

Hi, I have searched on the forum but can't find my exact answer as others seem to have other codes with it as well. I have an issue with my car its an ep3 type r 04 plate. I currently have the codes; P0141 - O2 sensor heater circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 2) P1298 - Electric Load Detector Circuit...
  6. S

EP3 EP3 facelift headlight issue

Thanks for the replies guys. I have managed to sort it. i cleaned up the earthing on the car and it seemed to work after that. None of the wires were cut from the HID kit. but i've put it back to the standard lights now.
  7. S

Just as a bit of an update on it. I have tried doing some electrical checks. There is no power going to the actual light fitment. but there is power going to the fuse socket.
  8. S

Hi Guys, I have a really weird issue with my car which is an ep3 type r facelift (04). I brought it a week ago and didn't notice that the dipped beam wasn't working until I came to drive it at night a few days later. It had a H1 HID kit fitted to it which I have removed and replaced with...
Back