• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sbooty18

1. Sbooty18

Indicator Relay - OMRON - need part

Ha I did think that. I sorted it thanks managed to get one from a guy breaking on up.
  2. Sbooty18

Indicator Relay - OMRON - need part

My indicators and hazards have stopped working and i have gone through all fuses to find they are all OK so it must be the Relay. Problem is honda cant get this is stock for 2 weeks which means no car for two weeks. Does anyone know where i can get one ordered from quickly or have one they are...
  3. Sbooty18

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Looks good. Did the input bearing grind when you let off the power. Mine does the same, was it expensive to sort?
  4. Sbooty18

EP33BY's - jdm ep3r - new wheels!! pg2

Loverly car mate Wish we had the jdm champ white in the UK. Is that a Ozzy P plate I see in the window?
  5. Sbooty18

Slickcell's EP3 NHB Premier Edition!!

Got to love the premier editions. Looks very tidy you not a fan of the white wheels? Get the tegiwa m I got one makes me smile every day driving into work.
  6. Sbooty18

My Cornish 03 NHB ctr :)

Really nice car nice, wheels look brilliant making me re think my own wheel.
  7. Sbooty18

Aaron's NHB EP3 (hondata reflashed and evo 9's fitted)

Looks really smart mate. Like the evo wheels, what size are they?
  8. Sbooty18

JapanZek`s EP3 #36599

Looks great in champ white. Were the wheels gun metal grey when it was NHB?
  9. Sbooty18

NHB Premier EP3

looks amazing when clean but gets dirty too quick :)
  10. Sbooty18

NHB Premier EP3

So had the car a year now and not posted anything in ages so small update. Very few changes done during this year, just cleaned alot. however this year is the start of the modding, just got a tegiwa intake (fitted saturday), new skunk2 gear knob, Jazz washers and new badges. I am after a new...
  11. Sbooty18

Bridgestone potenza 050a owners HELP

I've sorted it had a mad moment. Completely misses the 050a markings And yeah standard size is 205 but went for the 215. They we £25 cheaper each tyre.
  12. Sbooty18

They say nothing else other than Bridgestone. That's why I'm worried
  13. Sbooty18

I have just had fitted some 215 45 17 tyres. They should be protenzas but they only said Bridgestone on the side wall, not potenza 050. Am I right in thinking they have fitted the basic Bridgestone tyres not the potenza 050. Thanks.
  14. Sbooty18

CtrSol's NHB EP3

That's great thanks. Just need to save before I get the pulled but the fogs I might just leave, £200 is a lot for something I have switched on twice in a year. :)
  15. Sbooty18

CtrSol's NHB EP3

My fogs are the same look terrible. If you don't mind me asking I was going to change my pulleys and belt how much was it to buy and get them changed. My pulleys whine and it's Drivng me crazy.
Back