• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Shackbleep

1. Shackbleep

FD2 'Black Robe' FD2

That looks gorgeous!!!! (but I'm a fan of any FD2..... wonder if I can get rob a bank to get one)
  2. Shackbleep

i'm so excited....and i just can't hide it!

Looks a nice one! I'm a fan of white wheels on the CTR Enjoy :twisted:
  3. Shackbleep

Engine Management Light

Not all Honda dealers charge for connecting your car up to their diagnostic rig and telling you what the problem is. My GF bought a Honda Stream off Autotrader, because we needed a 6 seater. Two days later, the engine light came on. Phoned up Norton Way Honda in Letchworth (who'd previously...
  4. Shackbleep

How not to sell your CTR..

That's an earlier advert than his "I couldn't afford new tyres and exhaust" special :D
  5. Shackbleep

Bargain for anyone who wants a cosmic grey CTR....

Link didn't work for me. Sounds like an unbelievable bargain price though!
  6. Shackbleep

void warranty?

Bad plan! I think they are hoping that you'll disappear until after the time period where the sales of goods act says you can reject the car. Might be an idea to get some qualified advice on the next course of action to take - bit of a downer getting all serious about this, but you've spent a...
  7. Shackbleep

MY FIRST CTR,gave it good clean.

Looks good! Enjoy
  8. Shackbleep

FD2 Honda Sport Modulo Type-R

I wouldn't want the stickers. Aside from that... it looks good :twisted: :mad: that Honda Japan seem so far ahead of the UK. They will soon have a second fantastic road-legal Type-R, and the version of the Type-R we have here doesn't seem that good in comparison.
  9. Shackbleep

A Few of a FD2 !

I'm very jealous! It looks awesome :) Enjoy!
  10. Shackbleep

This caught my eye....(Good reasons this time!)

That looks nice! Bet it's a lot of fun to drive also :)
  11. Shackbleep

Very cheap!

someone's going to get a bargain at that price!
  12. Shackbleep

My 05 NHB Rotrex'ed 315 wbhp / 370.8bhp

sounds like a major project. Bet it's amazing when running well though!
  13. Shackbleep

n00b question...

IIRC carbon fibre can be painted, though the preparation is different from metal body panels - CF needs something sprayed on it first so the paint will stick properly.
  14. Shackbleep

Forget A-Plan, give these a go!

renewal time coming up for me shortly... will give them a shot
  15. Shackbleep

Wounded, accident....3-4K estimate

I'm glad you're ok. Always upsetting when you're involved in an accident. Hope the car gets sorted out as quickly (and painlessly) as possible.
Back