• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by si_pow

1. si_pow

Best colour for an EP3?

NHB with out a doubt
  2. si_pow

350z GT. o hai dere, now forsale :(

Really liking the car mate
  3. si_pow

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Really nice mate. A good read, keep updating!
  4. si_pow

my ep3 ctr

Looking good mate. :)
  5. si_pow

CTR-T

Is it a fibreglass copy or an original?
  6. si_pow

CTR-T

Absolutely mint mate! Was it hard fitting the mugen splitter yourself?
  7. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

After looking over the back box its not in that bad condition. Going to try and get another 4" tip welded back on to the DC box, and get a 45degree bend so i can angle it out like the HKS hi flow. Fingers crossed I can find somewhere that can do the work
  8. si_pow

My Carbon NHB ep3

Absolutely mint! :)
  9. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

http://www.exhaustcraft.co.uk Thats the guy. Ive seen alot of his work, and he is really good. Just not for me. Lol. I will have to find a nice box and get someone to help me. Any suggestions on a box?
  10. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

Ha. Yeah that is exactly what I thought too. The guy has a really good reputation. He builds custom manifolds etc, but when I went looking for a back box he said he would only fit a 3" outward rolled magnex box. I asked if i could make me one up similar to the HKS hi flow, and at an angle, but...
  11. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

Thanks for the help mate. Will ring them now. Hopefully they have something for me. Thanks again
  12. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

I know. Everyone I have spoken to are equally suprised. Shame really. Ive looked and cant find anywhere. I asked my local custom exhaust garage to make me a similar one and they wont. Will only supply for a 3" outward rolled magnex. I quite like the look of them HKS angled exhausts, do you know...
  13. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

Can i buy just a DC back box? I tried looking around, and could only find full catbac systems. Devestated as i really liked the exhaust, looked great, sounded great
  14. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

The tip just one day decided to fall off. I dont understand how though. It hasnt been knocked or anything, noticed it was coming a bit lose, then by the time I got home (2 miles away) it was gone. I just want to replace it
Back