• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sirdrinksalot

1. S

New Newer Rims :wink: - UPDATED with URL :wink:

Re: New Newer Rims :wink: Where abouts did you get your Rims from, im looking at buying some 18's soon but im having trouble finding a source! Cheers Ed
  2. S

Where to buy Dynamat

Cheers Vik :D Hope things are well for ya.
  3. S

Where to buy Dynamat

What can he do then?
  4. S

Where to buy Dynamat

Ulright folks Im looking to buy some Dynamat for my front doors and was wondering where is the cheapest place to get the Xtreme kit from. I have found a door kit for £69.99 of this website http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/3049.html Was just wondering if you can get...
  5. S

Rattle in VTEC

So where abouts is the VTEC cover?
  6. S

Rattle in VTEC

Im not sure as im new to the VTEC game :D Just sounds like a metal rattling sound from 7000 straight the way through to the redline! Where abouts is the 'VTEC cover' and is there anything i can do about it?
  7. S

Parking Sensors

Brillaint, thanks Stuart will have a butchers at that this weekend if i get time. Cheers Ed
  8. S

Do you still get scared??

Slap a charger on mate :lol:
  9. S

Parking Sensors

Right.....Ummm....Engine bay or cabbin mate :?:
  10. S

I think when i get used to it i will be fine...its just that i went from a Pug 106 (no laughing :lol: ) which had 75bhp to a CTR. I was lost for words and had my GF next to me screaming with her head in her hands!! Its a piece of art ladies & gentlemen Oh and I was careful driving home...
  11. S

Hi everyone After 2 days of ownership i was wondering if anyone out there still gets scared by the sheer power this car delivers? I know this is probably because im new to the car but i just cant believe the speeds you can reach in such little time. You have to respect this car or it WILL...
  12. S

Rattle in VTEC

Hi Is normal to hear a slight little rattle around 7000RPM :?: It sounds like a bracket shacking or something :?: Ed
  13. S

Parking Sensors

Sorry if im sounding dumb here but where am i looking exactly for the wiring??
  14. S

Parking Sensors

Cheers Scouse, will do at some point! Im going home in 25 mins and cant fooking wait :lol:
  15. S

Parking Sensors

Ulrighty Peeps Just wondering if you know where you abouts is you disconnect the parking sensors? Previous owner has them but had them disconnected coz they were doing his nut in! I want to hook them backup but not sure where the relavent connectors are. Appreciated Ed
Back