• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Skelly Ops

1. Skelly Ops

Urgent tape removal help!

Use a VERY dilute solvent or vinegar, should get rid of the residue. What genius thought putting cellotape on was a bright idea?
  2. Skelly Ops

My S15

MDM points > JDM
  3. Skelly Ops

number plate light

The bulb is clearly loose. Take off the cover and tighten it up.
  4. Skelly Ops

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

What units is this measuring in? Inches of Mercury on one side, PSI on the other? Weird units as 1 In.Hg = 0.49 PSI
  5. Skelly Ops

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

Love it. £300 Volvo estate with 11 months MOT? My kind of car. Go for rat look just for lulz, and if you want a pin up, this is off my mates Handley Page Victor bomber
  6. Skelly Ops

Clutch & Syncmesh Gone

Ok, firstly do not start to get the work done. £1280 for a clutch and gearbox is really high for what is, don't forget, a 13 year old car. Second. Did you not tell something was up when you test drove it? Third. You may have grounds to reject the car and get your money back, which is precisely...
  7. Skelly Ops

FN2 Am I being realistic?

I managed 330 to a tank in my FN2 on my old commute, but that was all motorway miles, 55 miles each way at 75mph.
  8. Skelly Ops

Groan from brakes?

Good luck.
  9. Skelly Ops

Badge Outline after removal

Use the right thing for the job. Use a dilute Acetone (nail polish remover) to get the marks off. T Cut? Fcuk me.
  10. Skelly Ops

Badge Outline after removal

Do not use T Cut!!!
  11. Skelly Ops

A standard EP3.

Tidy car. Standard FTW.
  12. Skelly Ops

My S15

Tell him, 'Sure, £500 test pilot fee applies''
  13. Skelly Ops

First CTR/vtec - advice on looking after the engine?

1. No. personal preference. it runs just fine on 95 ron. 2. Yes, get the best oil you can. 3. As long as the engine is up to temp you're fine. 3. No, the engines designed to be thrashed. If it did it damage, they wouldn't put the rev limit so high.
  14. Skelly Ops

My S15

Sticker caliper I reckon, my e36 had the same symptons.
  15. Skelly Ops

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Yeah there's no problem with firm suspension. But when it's so rigid that it crashes over bumps and tyres leave contact with the road on an average b-road then it's a step too much. Stiff set ups allied with 20" wheels isn't conducive to fast point to point driving.
Back