• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by snottybadger

1. snottybadger

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Putting tyres with a lower speed rating can invalidate insurance IIRC. Just a heads up..
  2. snottybadger

Cig Smoke

I'd probably just take it to a decent valet IMO.
  3. snottybadger

Griff's Whip.

I got my pro-kit springs directly from eibach. I find them no harsher than the o.e springs. There easy some new on eBay a little while back too.
  4. snottybadger

Tyre Shine

I like the ag stuff, lasts just over a week, maybe two. Shiny but not too shiny..
  5. snottybadger

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

You need to drive it more! lol
  6. snottybadger

Suggestions and Help!!

TBH the fuel filter will stop any sh*t being dragged in. Although I fill my ep3 up at 1/4 tank, just so it costs £50 to fill up! lol
  7. snottybadger

Fitting lowering springs yourself?

Unfortunatly heat wasn't an option, my lower rear bolt ahd seized inside the bush, heat would of melted the bush. The grinder had to come out to play!
  8. snottybadger

I know! lol When I was doing mine the other week, we had 3 corners done and I though all was well until we came to the last bolt on the rear shocker.... grrrrrr.
  9. snottybadger

Heres a very good guide- http://www.civicforums.com/forums/44-suspension-performance/86545-do-yourself-spring-install-detailed-info-pics.html And I know its frowned upon but the guide OP is right, spring clamps aren't needed for the EP3. Well I didn't need any! Should take around 4...
  10. snottybadger

I want heat!!

I lost the heat in my old lude once, turned out it was just the mixer flap had came loose and blocked off any heat...
  11. snottybadger

Sacrilege in an EK9

Waste of a EK9 IMO, if I really wanted a EK diesel I would of sold it and bought a VTi. If Dumfries was a bit closer I would of went for a nosey..
  12. snottybadger

mine

I believe he has a Milano Type R but the one pictured above has the PR number plate and no tax disc?!
  13. snottybadger

mine

Isn't that just a press photo? So not actually yours..
  14. snottybadger

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

I'll see what I'm upto pal, weathers suppose to be nasty too. Think we've had our summer these last few days!
  15. snottybadger

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

Got to be said thats one shiny exhaust! It definatly stood out when I saw your car on Sunday..
Back