• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by speedy chris

1. speedy chris

My first EP3 figured it's time to start a build thread

Great build. know the feeling with calipers sticking, I too have that trouble.
  2. speedy chris

standard type r ep3 wheel nut!.

Hi all I have recently purchased some standard type r wheels. The problem I have is I have been running aftermarket alloys with aftermarket tuner nuts. Have ordered some so called standard ones but im not sure they are correct. The thread seems fine but they look little small and look slightly...
  3. speedy chris

18's to 17's will this change my camber much?

Thats great, cheers for the help bud.
  4. speedy chris

18's to 17's will this change my camber much?

As titled im changing my alloys from 215/35/18 to the original alloys 215/40/17 and want to know is this going to completely mess with my suspension setup or will it be ok till I can get 4 wheel aliment redone .....
  5. speedy chris

coolant question?

Ok cheers mate will give that a look!.
  6. speedy chris

coolant question?

Cheers for all your help will get 5L
  7. speedy chris

coolant question?

Ok cheers will have to hunt it out!.
  8. speedy chris

coolant question?

Can anyone tell me how much coolant it will take from empty? Im going to do a change but not sure how much its going to take!. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  9. speedy chris

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Amazing work mate. That looks sooo clean, hoping mine will look half as good tomorrow after its detail!. :cool:
  10. speedy chris

Ty's White EP3 CTR

Ah I see it was sprayed! my bad didn't read that bit. Have you had a spoiler fitted to yours or seen one fitted? I don't want to get one and it not fit correctly. I have seen one on a red ep3 and from a distance it looked great, only when I got close it looked shocking how it was fitted could...
  11. speedy chris

Ty's White EP3 CTR

Be interesting how you get on with the spoiler, its on my want list but people have trouble with the fit and some rattle!. Nice jdm looks tidy :cool:
  12. speedy chris

Hello from a new boy.

Welcome mate
  13. speedy chris

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

Looks very tidy! You enjoying your new v-tec noise? :lol:
  14. speedy chris

First EP3 Build So Far !!!

good choice of mods mate!. Coming along well :cool:
  15. speedy chris

My Pink Wheeled Integra DC5 :)

Really do like the dc5 and this is another really nice one!. makes me want to get one more and more keep us posted :cool:
Back