• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SteveB

1. SteveB

which spark plugs?

It does idle better and it does deliver the power smoother, but then again I did also have my valve clearance looked at.
  2. SteveB

which spark plugs?

Just had the plugs changed over in my car. Got them from Opie Oils. I went for the Denso Iridium Tough SKU:VK22 (4Pack), cost £37.58 + VAT and I got free delivery on them. Give them a call, worth doing as they have other plugs they can suggest. Hope this helps.
  3. SteveB

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

51 plate CTR with 105,000 miles on the clock. Full Honda service history upto 100,000 miles. Had my car now for just under three years.
  4. SteveB

Basic sound system upgrades

If you have got rear tints (rear half & boot) then you could always do what I did and have a good set of 6" x 9"'s fitted. I was going to have them under mounted in the parcel shelf but due to the tints I just had them mounted on top of the shelf. You cant even see them, and sound is much...
  5. SteveB

boot wont open

Glad you got it sorted.
  6. SteveB

boot wont open

I've had this trouble in the past. I found that if you push the boot lever towards when car is unlocked then lock the car with the fob. Then unlock it with the fob it should hopefully get the catch to work again. You may thave to try it a few times but it does work. To stop it happeneing again I...
  7. SteveB

J's Front Strut Bar & ETD - Fitting Help!

Thanks for the instructions, but its all fitted now. What a change it makes.
  8. SteveB

Satin silver ep3 Photoshop please

Here's a picture of my black wheels. Its a bit grubby, but when clean its a gloss black. Hope this helps.
  9. SteveB

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I thought your location said you were based in Brighton, or did I miss something here?!? Its been a long day.
  10. SteveB

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

You should give the Holmbush (Tesco) roundabout ago, large enough and usually quiet enough to get a good few laps in if required. Then you could always follow it on with a quick exit at the roundabout and go onto the A27 and have a quick blast under the Shoreham flyover. Just a thought!?!
  11. SteveB

Random question on engine start buttons

I took my cig lighter and had it moved into the centre console where the black sliding door/hatch is. I've got it so that when you pull the cig lighter out to use it, it's pulled towards the front of the car, by doing this it still alows me to use the sliding cup holders and the storage...
  12. SteveB

Silicone Hoses

Just thought I would post up a picture showing the Black Induction Hose sitting over the Red Coolant hose. Hope this gives you a better idea Danga200.
  13. SteveB

Silicone Hoses

I got mine from http://www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/ - There website is currently under re-construction, but if you give them a call they are very helpful. They will also do a deal on the price if you buy more than one item/hose. Just make sure you ask after he's given the price.
  14. SteveB

Silicone Hoses

No problem, if I get round to it sometime, I'll post up a picture for you.
Back