• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

J's Front Strut Bar & ETD - Fitting Help!

Picked up a J's front strut bat and ETD (2nd Hand) and had a look at fitting it last weekend. I have been unable as I'm not quite sure how the bracket for the ETD mount goes on the engine. :confused:
Would it be possible for a any one to post up some fitting instructions with some pics? It would be much appreciated.

You should have an extra black bracket, which looks like a sort of "step"?......this is basically bolted onto the mount.

I've got one of these too and got no clue how to fit them as the instructions are in Japanese! lol Only thing I can gather is apparently I need a torque wrench.

Is this something Honda could fit for me?

I've got one of these too and got no clue how to fit them as the instructions are in Japanese! lol Only thing I can gather is apparently I need a torque wrench.

Is this something Honda could fit for me?

I could fit it for you chap, it's a piece of cake!

They usually don't need much adjustment. When it's fitted, you can tell how stiff it is by how it turns left and right slightly. (Will show you!) And take a pic for SteveB as well.

Cheers James.
Just to say I have got the Black Bracket, but not sure which way is goes round. Got me a torque wrench though, just need to know how tight. I'm gonna have another go this weekend if the weather is good. The picture would be great help.

Back