• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sublow

1. S

The time has come to sell but for how much?

Thanks for the feedback. Fingers crossed!
  2. S

I got the car on sale here, Pistonheads and now Autotrader and I've not had any real interest. I've now dropped the price too so what is wrong with my Adverts? Can anyone help? This is the Ad http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?80499-Honda-EP3-Type-R-2002-Silver-108-000-£2750
  3. S

Car is now for sale in the Cars For Sale section here and on Pistonheads. Thanks for your help.
  4. S

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to watch a few around the £3000 mark and see how quickly they go.
  5. S

I'm looking to sell my EP3 after a couple of years of happy ownership, but I've no idea how much I will get for it. It's a 2002 (02) EP3 with 104,000 miles on the clock, Air con, iPod dock, 4 x RE050A's with a reasonable amount of tread, service history, recently serviced and 4 months plus on...
  6. S

heavy braking problem

I had this which was fixed by replacing the rear disks and pads. I get them all checked as my problem was uneven wear that could only be seen by taking the rear pads out.
  7. S

ETO Sat Nav unit

I've had experience with other sat nav units like that and I'd stay well clear.
  8. S

Flicker Free LED Sidelights

£7.10 for one £12.78 for a pair.
  9. S

£12.78 doesn't seem that expensive to me? Worth a go at that price. Thanks.
  10. S

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2002 MY02 101K
  11. S

You can not help any time Joe. It's not just Honda's either as I saw a MK4 Golf with both sides flickering yesterday.
  12. S

High Speed Braking Vibration

Finally got this fixed so I thought I'd share with the group. It was a rear brake pad that had worn down unevenly. Just had my rear discs and pads done which has fixed it. The rears got a clean bill of health from Honda too!
  13. S

I've tried two different types of LED sidelights and they have both started flickering after a month or two. Standard bulbs are fine and will last months so I don't think it's the wiring. Can anyone recommend some that will last at least a year without flickering?
  14. S

Induction kits and the MOT

Mine is easy to remember now. Same as my tax ;)
  15. S

Induction kits and the MOT

I went six months over. I don't know why they don't send a reminder?
Back