• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by teds1969

1. T

rear wheel bearing ep3

Hello need some help. Looking to replace the rear wheel bearings on my 05 ep3. Does anyone know how much to torque the hub nut to. Many thanks
  2. T

fitting air ducts in fog light recess

thanks for replying. Yes I found that, don't know what he used to secure, looks like you have to remove the bumper.
  3. T

fitting air ducts in fog light recess

I have a 2005 ep3 which has lost one of the plastic mesh inserts on the front bumper, where fog lights would/could be fitted. I have found out you cannot buy replacement inserts, so I purchased carbon fibre air duct vents which fit in their place. Has anyone had experience of fitting these? What...
  4. T

tripometer reset button

thanks for replying. Took car out for run still displaying outside temp on dash. This function was never requested. However with a lot of pressure on reset button it has finally returned to displaying mileage.
  5. T

tripometer reset button

This morning started car up and noticed outside temperature displayed on the dash. No matter how many times I pressed the reset button, it refuses to display anything else. Does this mean I require a new cluster? Any help/advice appreciated.
  6. T

mugen pedals on a 05 face lift

some help/advice needed. Bought a set of mugen pedals and fitting brake and clutch is straight forward. The accelerator is a different matter, as the cover appears to be plastic moulded round the pedal i.e. it does not seem to clip off. Am I correct in stating that to fit the pedal requires...
  7. T

help and advice needed fault code p0138

thank you for that. Going to check for loose wires first as engine management light went off by itself.
  8. T

Think the car can heal itself. Was driving around this morning and engine management light went off.
  9. T

ok thanks. Really looking for if somebody could confirm this fault code refers to the rear lambda sensor.
  10. T

that's good to know. Did you have the same fault code, was it rear or front you replaced?
  11. T

thanks for replying. According to fault code list it says secondary sensor high voltage. I was looking at a NGK sensor on ebay. I take it you would advise against that
  12. T

I have an 05 plate only modification it has is the K & N typhoon kit. This has been on for a couple of months. Yesterday engine management light came on and code reader said " 63-2 p0138 ". This I believe relates to a lambda sensor. I take it this means the sensor needs replaced. Is this the...
Back