• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by the_real_phil

1. T

Fdsh Vs fsh

Cheers chaps. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of resell value. Would a dealer service history add anything significant to the value over a service history provided by a trusted (but not well known) independent garage?
  2. T

Fdsh Vs fsh

I recently got an 11 plate civic type r. It's almost got a full service history from honda, except the last stamp was by a indy garage. It's now time for it's next service. Do I go for a Honda service or has the fuller dealer service history already been ruined? And is it even worth getting...
  3. T

Adrian Flux Insurance

Just in case any one else was tempted with Adrian Flux.... I'm 28, I've got 9 years NCB. Limited mileage (5k), no points or convictions etc - they quoted £1000. There are 51 companies showing up on confused.com that come in cheaper. Many of those a lot cheaper. Cheapest is £395 - but that is...
  4. T

FN2 LSD worth the extra?

I think LSD was added as standard from march 2010
  5. T

FN2 LSD worth the extra?

Thanks for all your replies everyone. Looks like I should either hold out for a good one that's already got an LSD or get one installed myself
  6. T

FN2 LSD worth the extra?

Cheers, that hadn't occurred to me - I generally don't like modifying cars beyond stock, but the LSD was an option when new right? So could probably get Honda parts. What's the ballpark for something like that? A quick Google says maybe £1k? I guess the next question is - is it actually...
  7. T

FN2 LSD worth the extra?

Hey all. Im looking to get a type r fn2, have a budget of 5-6k. It looks like I might be able to get a newer model with the LSD at the top end of my budget, but itll have 100k+ miles. Or, at the lower end of my budget I could get one without a LSD with 60-70k miles and a decent service...
  8. T

Register page is broken

Hey all I just registered yesterday but had issues on the registration page you might want to know about. Essentially, in chrome at least, you can't register because the "I'm not a robot" image captcha doesn't load - so when you submit the form it complains about not filling in that field...
Back