• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by thehutch09

1. thehutch09

my 54 plate ctr

yeah this is my month club activity called jap car cruise some really nice cars turned up
  2. thehutch09

my 54 plate ctr

http://thehutch09.jalbum.net/2010-09-28%20japcarcruise/slides/japcruise2010%20164.html
  3. thehutch09

MY gruppe's here

got my gruppe m this week lovely piece of kit anyone looking to buy one i strongly recommend xposed.com.au £730.04p deliverd on this weeks rate
  4. thehutch09

my lights out help

done i thick i have blue the bulb as i switched it over to the other head light then that wasnt working mate getting a bulb today, trust this to happen my MOT's on tuesday
  5. thehutch09

my lights out help

just fitted a leeh earthing kit and out of the 3 lights on both sides only the drivers head light and both side lights are working WHATS RONG ;(
  6. thehutch09

what mani will i buy

hi i have a 2005 civic type r nhb mods are is follows rbc throttle body rbc intake manifold yoka rmo1a exaust (not on car yet awaiting the right mani ) gruppe m hondata kpro (unit 8 performance) i was looking around and dont know what to buy i want the best performance out my car been...
  7. thehutch09

What tyres

grate will get my mate to order them in thanks for the help
  8. thehutch09

What tyres

they good
  9. thehutch09

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

im 19 and got a ctr, got inshurance through smart people budget, very good price and service, as most others said byebye son hahah. i pay 2200 fuly comp with 1 year no claims. Also been promised this would drop 30% next year on geting my 2nd year no claims bonus
  10. thehutch09

What tyres

thats cool need 4 there pirellis mate but well past there sell by date got the car in june so dont know how the drive from new really
  11. thehutch09

What tyres

NEED TYRES im new to my ctr that i got in june. need tyres though and i am not shure what to buy ? my budget is arround £300 thank you
  12. thehutch09

payment can be sent today

payment can be sent today
  13. thehutch09

can you give me payment deatails mate thanks

can you give me payment deatails mate thanks
  14. thehutch09

will take it payment will be sent 21st july as i get paid then that ok please pm me deatails was...

will take it payment will be sent 21st july as i get paid then that ok please pm me deatails was it u that had jdm wind diflectors
  15. thehutch09

hi heard you may have jmr batery strap (red) for sale let me know

hi heard you may have jmr batery strap (red) for sale let me know
Back