• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TheLordJohn

1. T

New to Honda with my FK8

Nice to see a garage being used for what it should be! Always make me sad when I see men in the garage on a Sunday, fishing through the washing machine, tumble dryer, kids bikes, storage boxes etc.
  2. T

Adam’s UK Dc2

The UKDM DC2's are an absolute delight. If you ever want a facelift EP3 in P/X, let me know!
  3. T

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

I've got a motorbike (2001 Fireblade) for my out and out acceleration fix. You just can't match one for the money it would cost to buy a car that performs that same, it's a no brainer. But I do enjoy using my EP3 to go to and from work :)
  4. T

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Thanks for the helpful replies, gents.
  5. T

Think I want an LSD, too! While the gearbox is out, lol. I'll wait until the clutch goes for the flywheel I think. Out of interest, are all the lightweight flywheels just 20% lighter?
  6. T

How much does it weigh? How much does a standard one weigh? Mine doesn't need a clutch yet but as soon as it does it'll be getting a lightweight flywheel. It's on 115k and no record of a clutch change in the history so could be coming up soon.
  7. T

What difference do you think the lightened flywheel made? I've just got a NHB facelift recently and I'm enjoying getting stuck in to it. Just collected a set of 17" Autec wheels and Yoko AD08 tyres. Tyres are 235/40/17 so wider than the 205 that was on the original wheels but as they're a 40...
Back