• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TOM_CTR_EP3

1. TOM_CTR_EP3

'illest' Milano!

That is in lovely condition! nice one!
  2. TOM_CTR_EP3

Tegiwa replica / ARC

+ 1! "Civic type r with ARC induction kit" is the only video that isn't on YouTube!! I'm sure i even saw a clip of my mother on their the other night...or was that redtube?!
  3. TOM_CTR_EP3

how to fit the tegiwa induction kit

Have a look on the Civic Type r website, i'm sure their is a "how-to" guide on there
  4. TOM_CTR_EP3

How to clean your engine bay

Thanks to Jermal for the guide :smt023 Here's my efforts at removing 37k's worth of *****!... and..
  5. TOM_CTR_EP3

Jdm ep3

What an absolute beauty!
  6. TOM_CTR_EP3

A nice and clean freshly polished Lambo...

Jesus titty f*cking! i hope he/she shot the detailer after seeing that?
  7. TOM_CTR_EP3

pull off creak

Ha! "Pull me off creak starring Phil McCrutch"
  8. TOM_CTR_EP3

Griff's Whip.

Looks in good nic! Love the red inserts on the door cards & the face lift rear lights...one day!!
  9. TOM_CTR_EP3

FN2 Air Filter

Its mint isn't it! And currently sat on my desktop! After reading the guide & looking at other threads i'm going to go for the DIY Hondata air box mod, coupled with an ITG or K&N replacement filter. A Gruppe M will have wait...for now!
  10. TOM_CTR_EP3

pull off creak

Car is with the dealer today, they think they have found out what is causing the creaking - split front engine mount. They have also realigned the sub frame which the "insurance approved" repairers had put on incorrectly - muppets! I have informed my insurance of this and they are going to pay...
  11. TOM_CTR_EP3

FN2 Air Filter

Do a search for "air intake guide," one of the lads has done a brilliant document containing all sorts of info for induction kits etc...
  12. TOM_CTR_EP3

pull off creak

Cheers Suits a useful bit of info! Did you have a problem with steering by any chance?
  13. TOM_CTR_EP3

pull off creak

Finally got my local dealer to have a look at the motor this morning. After road testing it and having it in the garage for 2 hours, they have asked me to bring it back in on the 5th May so they can spend more time on it. They have tried lubricating & tightening all relevant suspension, steering...
  14. TOM_CTR_EP3

pull off creak

I hope your right mate. Ive got the motor booked in at the dealers on the 21st so a technician can come out on a road test. When i described the noise to them, they didn't eem to think it would be the steering rack, which is good news! i'll keep this thread updated for future reference
  15. TOM_CTR_EP3

pull off creak

Hi! My EP3 has also developed a creaking noise from the front. When driving with the stereo turned off the other day i noticed it when pulling away, coming to a stop and also when the road gets bumpy i can hear it. My steering is also very very sluggish to return to the centre. Could this be the...
Back