• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

'illest' Milano!

Just a handful from today...

civichd.jpg

civichd1.jpg

civichd2.jpg

civichd3.jpg

civichd4.jpg

That is very clean indeed. Shame you didnt get the steering whell straight for the interior shot (my OCD coming into play here lol).

That is very clean indeed. Shame you didnt get the steering whell straight for the interior shot (my OCD coming into play here lol).

Do you know what I thought about that but then decided on a less clinical approach (read: couldn't be arsed to straighten it up). I too suffer with that sort of OCD lol

Now placed into the Members Cars section.

I keep looking at this Milano..............:smt055

Nice - needs to be lower to don an 'illest' sticker though - it's a very nice example all the same man. :cool:

Oh yeah; I've always liked this car - from seeing it in your avatar. Nice pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice - needs to be lower to don an 'illest' sticker though - it's a very nice example all the same man. :cool:

Oh yeah; I've always liked this car - from seeing it in your avatar. Nice pic.

The Toda would disagree with you about going any lower with some of the roads around here ;P

The Toda would disagree with you about going any lower with some of the roads around here ;P

I agree with you about the roads, and the ride height.. and the Toda - it's difficult to go 'illest' low with some of our roads over here.

Needs (well.. technically - you don't need to do anything, you can do what you like, but..) needs to be lower to don the sticker though. LOL.

Back