• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by tron2k3

1. tron2k3

ultralite nuts

Oops didn't realise the date :lol: I was searching for some wheel nuts and saw this post, thought I'd reply to it :getcoat:
  2. tron2k3

ultralite nuts

I think you'll be 4 short, you need 20 nuts in total, unless you have your own lock nuts.
  3. tron2k3

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

A few with different wheels
  4. tron2k3

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

Here's some from my collection of pics. Looking to get back in one soon myself :) Saw a black one in the flesh on my travels Purple
  5. tron2k3

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

Just spotted this. :eek: Nice buy Stu looks very tidy :smt023
  6. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Stu have you got launch control setup on yours?
  7. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Tssssch ;) Mine sounds like a machine gun sometimes :lol:
  8. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

The pops and bangs will do your head in after a while, I had mine taken off, but mainly because I got black flagged on a trackday :lol:
  9. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

I like :) Maybe a GT is next on the list :cool:
  10. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Yep probably spend almost the price of the car :lol: Its an Excedy Twin Plate Heavy Duty, super stiff when it was first installed with zero bite point so I kept stalling it :lol: Seems to be better now, but still with pretty much no bite point, so have to give it plenty of revs. I've done...
  11. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Yep boost is fun :twisted: The list is quite long: (since owning the car from February 09 ) Parts out of choice: Down pipe decat Boost controller 255 Fuel Pump Ecu upgrade Due to faulty/damaged/self inflicted damage to parts: Faulty actuator Front Brakes - 2 Sets of discs and...
  12. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Yes still got mine, though I've had quite a few problems with it, which has cost me a small fortune, but think thats down to me abusing it on track plus me making excuses so I can upgrade everything :lol: Still loving it though, nothing can touch it on the road pretty much, and can't wait for...
  13. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

That could mean that they will and its true. :lol: :rolleyes:
  14. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

I think the UK 300 has different headlights, different wheels and a UK 300 badge at the back. Looks like a bog wrx
Back