• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Full Toda Exhaust and Hondata Reflash ECU *UPDATE* Now with GruppeM

Would you believe it, 15 mins after I leave home for a weekend's thrash in the Welsh mountains, my dad pops round to the house, and then phones me to tell me there's a missed delivery.

What's the betting it's the fecking Hondata ECU? :evil:

Hmm, Gruppe M is tempting, but I'm still not 100% convinced.

Would you believe it, 15 mins after I leave home for a weekend's thrash in the Welsh mountains, my dad pops round to the house, and then phones me to tell me there's a missed delivery.

What's the betting it's the fecking Hondata ECU? :evil:

Hmm, Gruppe M is tempting, but I'm still not 100% convinced.

You should get your Dad to drop it off in wales ;)

Good result Will:cool:

I spoke too soon about the traffic being clear on the M6 though!:eek: :lol:

It sounded nice when i was following you. That white DC5 looked nice aswell, he gave me the thumbs up:)

Cheers guys :)

Good result Will:cool:

I spoke too soon about the traffic being clear on the M6 though!:eek: :lol:

It sounded nice when i was following you. That white DC5 looked nice aswell, he gave me the thumbs up:)

Yeah was a bit of a nightmare, that DC5 was super clean though, he seemed like a happy chappy giving the thumbs up to everyone :lol:

Does it make you want one even more? :D Made me want mine back as they look so good, only really lasted a few seconds though, until I put my foot to the floor then those memories disappeared :lol:

what was the gain from the gruppeM intake? the photobucket picture link is broken!

Back