• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ty

1. ty

typhoon air intake

that my car now hope dc5 goin well
  2. ty

Flat wiper blades, any good?

piaa or bosch are good to
  3. ty

typhoon air intake

agreed gruppe m all the way
  4. ty

eps steering

video would be good thank you griffin831 ?? yeah no what you mean dotty it just cos the misses kept on to me about it then i noticed it lol how the dc5 coming along ready for japfest???
  5. ty

eps steering

no does not pull to left or right when manually centerd but should it return to the center after you turn if i turn it slightly to the right or left while driving straight it will just go that way unless i manually pull it back?? surely it should return to center?? anyone in cornwall with a ctr...
  6. ty

eps steering

hi all am at my last straw with this problem have tried everything but just cant get my ctr steering to return to the center position is so annoying?? any ideas i have changed the slider in the rack, changed the rack for a second hand one had all the tracking checked, greased the rack all up but...
  7. ty

EP3 steering rack slider

wadebridge mate but live in st blazey
  8. ty

EP3 steering rack slider

no worries mate were you work in st austell then??
  9. ty

EP3 steering rack slider

yeah thats me 52 plate in st austell it was dottys old ctr before i bought it of him, i removed the rack and just swaped it over for a second hand one but that was broke as well im not getting a knocking noise it just wont self center and the rack is stiff i have read that this is because the...
  10. ty

EP3 steering rack slider

hey rigsby i am doin this at the weekend to. had the rack off once already last weekend and fitted a second hand one but was the same problem steering would not centre and was stiff so repairing it now as well what do you want to know?? were in cornwall are you???
  11. ty

EP3 steering rack slider

does anyone no were i can get a guide to fit the replacement slider part in the steering rack in middle cheers its what causes the steering to not self centre???
  12. ty

do i need a scuttle plate insert for a tegiwa box??

if you look on there website it goes in the void i e: what u cut out from the scuttle were most fiberglass. hope this helps click on there guide and look at the last 3 pictures you will see what i mean.
  13. ty

goodyear asymmetric

does anyone no were i can buy goodyear asymmetric in size 215/40/17 as they only showing them in 215/45/17. as all i can find listed in the 215/40/17 is the goodyear gsd3
  14. ty

mugen header with cat

cheers for all the replys all were is the best place to get the k pro done then?
  15. ty

mugen header with cat

yeah thought i would need k pro can any one give me a rough figure of what bhp i will be looking at then with a k pro, gruppe m, mugen manifold with cat and mugen twinloop exhaust??
Back