• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by type-r-gaz

1. type-r-gaz

My DC5 Integra (C Pack) New Pictures!! Pg3 Mod list added Pg1

cheers for the info mate, will look to do this.
  2. type-r-gaz

Spoon n1 measurements

ideal thanks alot mate
  3. type-r-gaz

My DC5 Integra (C Pack) New Pictures!! Pg3 Mod list added Pg1

car looks sweet mate, how does that megs headlight restoration work? mine are looking shocking and need some work
  4. type-r-gaz

Spoon n1 measurements

40mm tip doesnt sound very big, infact that sounds tiny, can anyone confirm this? thanks for the reply though mate
  5. type-r-gaz

Spoon n1 measurements

does anyone know or could anyone measure a spoon n1 for me?? basically want to know the size of the tip and how far it sticks out from the silencer?
  6. type-r-gaz

Air conditioner condenser rad

does anyone know how much gas goes into the system? also do i really need to get a receiver drier?
  7. type-r-gaz

mis-fire when hot??

ok thanks for the reply mate, i'll change the plugs and see where that takes me cheers
  8. type-r-gaz

mis-fire when hot??

i've got a strange problem, when i start my car in the morning its fine, runs good, does everything it should. but when i get to work about 15-20 mins away and stop the car then try and restart it i get a mis-fire. I'm not sure whats causing it but a mate suggested spark plugs might not be...
  9. type-r-gaz

Suggestions and Help!!

got a phobia of being low on fuel and there is an emergency, wouldnt want to have to find a petrol station before getting somewhere quickly, plus like has been said, each to their own.
  10. type-r-gaz

Suggestions and Help!!

the only time its been below 1/4 is when i bought it, its just gone under half and i'll be topping it up again this weekend
  11. type-r-gaz

Suggestions and Help!!

dont ever let mine get low on fuel, never below quarter of a tank, dont want to start dragging crap through the system, i'd say keep a close eye on it and if the code doesnt flash up again then you've found the issue
  12. type-r-gaz

it feels so good to be back!

welcome back. did the exact same step as you. Sold first one due to family circumstances and said i'd be back which finally i am.
  13. type-r-gaz

looking for a decent double din headunit

was looking at this one earlier mate, looks nice. good spec and ticked all the boxes for me. decent price too http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-avh-2300dvd_p-26822.htm
  14. type-r-gaz

My new NHB Facelift *NEW MOD*

cheers mate, was definately the best mod i did, they are so comfy
  15. type-r-gaz

My new NHB Facelift *NEW MOD*

new mod!!!!!! Fitted a skunk 2 gear knob. Really nice feel to it. I fitted it without the nut because it screwed tight into the right place and looks nicer lower down. Anyone else done the same?
Back