• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by User1martyn

1. User1martyn

Made in Germany - My Rotrex'd EP3

Lovely car. Very tastefull.
  2. User1martyn

my ep3

DC Sports manifold fitted. Big difference. skunk 2 weighted gear knob to compliment the tegiwa short shifter. Replaced steering rack and fitted a rack riser.
  3. User1martyn

Thinking of doing a track day

Useful thread. I've been itching to track day mine for ages. Definitely need to do it.
  4. User1martyn

my ep3

Bit of an update. Not had much time lately with my new baby boy being my main focus at the moment. I've made a small amount of progress but my ctr is now tucked up for the winter. The list so far... buddyclub extended ball joints, front and rear camber adjusters, frsu, led bulbs inside and out...
  5. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

Cool. Cheers buddy.
  6. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

Wow. I see the big picture now. To be fair I would be happy with the latter. I have read a few posts that consists of k24a3 bottom end with k20a2 top end and mix match the remaining parts. The results sounded unreal to be fair with a massive increase in bhp and torque. If this is achievable...
  7. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

It's a project I would build myself. No labour costs. I can't really understand how it could be so expensive. I think I'll research a bit more before I make up my mind. Thanks for the help.
  8. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

Wow. I didn't realise how costly this would be. I wouldn't be happy with low rpm as that's what I love about my ep3. It sounds like the cheaper option would be to charge my k20 engine. The cheapest k24 engine I found was around £1200. I was really looking forward to a bit of tinkering in my man...
  9. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

I think the struggle will be sourcing the bottom end for a decent price.
  10. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

Budget is slim at the moment but I'm in no rush. I fancy having a go at this project as it looks like good gains can be achieved. Torque and bhp would be my ultimate goals but I wouldn't really want to sacrifice the rpm. 8500rpm max if possible.
  11. User1martyn

Frankenstein build

Hi guys. I'm really interested in the k24/k20a2 Frankenstein build but a bit unsure on which is the best uk k24 bottom end. Is there a how too guide with parts list? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smt047:smt047:smt047
  12. User1martyn

Valve Clearance Check

Rocker cover off so ideally new gaskets. I think honda charge £70 for this on top of your service.
  13. User1martyn

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Quite an emotional speech there. Lol. I feel the same about mine. There's no way I would part with her and I think you have made the right decision. i haven't driven another car that gets the adrenalin flowing as much as these do. Especially when there all poly bushed and the sheer vibrations...
  14. User1martyn

TTS Supercharger kits

I can vouch for this. I've had the bum clenching pleasure of being a passenger in Guys ep3 and I can honestly say, it's bonkers. It's awesome. I definitely know what I'm one day hoping to do to mine now.
  15. User1martyn

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Looks real nice. Keep up the good work.
Back