• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Vtec_Col3y

1. Vtec_Col3y

Can you get Bonnet Lifters/Spacers for an EP3 CTR?

Would the bonnet need udjusting the click in still? if so how would you do it? cHRIS
  2. Vtec_Col3y

Suspension Prices

okay thats cool thanks for your help :) ** try the tgm guys in poole a shout! Chris
  3. Vtec_Col3y

Popping ?

ok no worries
  4. Vtec_Col3y

Popping ?

Hey, ive now had a scorpion cat back system fitting to my ctr ep3 :) just wondering its still on standard manifold and cat. How would i get the exhaust to pop and backfire when coming down gears or letting off the throttle? De-cat? Chris
  5. Vtec_Col3y

Suspension Prices

Hi, looking to lower my ctr by about 30mm on standard shocks. I hear people say need to sort a few bits to stop you going through tyres! How much roughly would it cost to get my ctr dropped 30mm? :) Im from Bournemouth if anyone knows any one decent and local? Cheers Chris
  6. Vtec_Col3y

Mirror caps

Hey i need some help! I had my wing mirror kicked in by some drunk! so i got a replacement of ebay but its from a silver civic. I have a civic type r ep3 pre facelift and the silver mirror is for the same.. How can i replace the colored caps without breaking anything? If they cant, it looks...
  7. Vtec_Col3y

Spacers

Hi peeps! Im on standard suspension and standard wheels on my ctr ep3.. i wanna make it look slightly staggered effect or bring the wheels out a bit. Would anyone advice spacers or any other mods i can do cheap to achieve a good look :) Thanks Chris
  8. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

oh right i see.. didnt think it would cost that much just for a back box. ive been looking for second hand but all miles away and no one will post haha
  9. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

Looking for just some sound really that is quite throaty and guggles and pops a bit coming down gears.. ive seen you can get some supersprint back box's on ebay ready for the ctr for about £160... any ideas on prices for the buddy or n1? Cheers
  10. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

how cheap can you get them for?
  11. Vtec_Col3y

Best springs??

whats frsu? cheers
  12. Vtec_Col3y

Best springs??

i heard it can cause damage or can destroy your tyres even quicker?
  13. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

yes sorry meant oval
  14. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

Hey guys, im looking to make my ep3 more grunty by wanting to put a backbox on it... any ideas on any good ones or how home? i really like the sound of the overall pipercross one, and seen some overall ones on ebay? Thanks chris
  15. Vtec_Col3y

Best springs??

Hi, Im looking to lower my ep3 ctr which is 53 plate.. Not looking to spend on coilovers but looking for maybe some decent 30mm drop springs? any advice or some ideas on a good spring set up? Thanks Chris
Back