• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by wadkins14

1. wadkins14

Anyone know who's got this facelift CW JDM?...

Anyone know who bought VTECUK's old facelift JDM? (couldnt find a thread for it on here so heres the CTRO thread... http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=222365&start=0 I could be on the look out for another CTR and this would be a great comeback after the JDM I've had. Thanks.
  2. wadkins14

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

This was stripped and sold a good few months ago :( The stoptechs fitted with OEM wheels and no spacers perfectly fine, never had any issues in the 2 years of being fitted.
  3. wadkins14

Going from JDM Kpro to JDM OEM ECU...?.....

Ive had it for atleast a year :lol:
  4. wadkins14

Cheers mate, i may strip the car down pretty soon just leaving catback and Gruppe M. Removing JRSC, Stoptechs, Kpro, DC mani and all the tie bars and strut bars. Was you interested in the charger for your DC5??
  5. wadkins14

I've bought a JDM OEM ECU for when/if I strip my car back to standard. I'm wondering how an what's needed to do the swap? The JDM doesn't have an Immobiliser like other UKDM's. All I've got is a Sterling Immobiliser Key which I have to use before I can start the car. Will this be...
  6. wadkins14

Correct battery for my JDM EP3?......

Good stuff. Better safe than sorry dotty. My old one blew up in my face when charging it at work. Luckily it wasn't holding it's charge and the water I had put in hadn't turned into acid as it went all over my face! Cut my nose up and was washing my eyes out for hours after with special eye...
  7. wadkins14

Same part number as what Ive just bought. Was it for your JDM??
  8. wadkins14

After keep finding my battery dead and it not holding it's charge I decided to buy a new one. After talking to Honda Hemel a couple times they kept telling me the battery I had in my car was too small and wouldn't work (even though it's been init 7 years!) so they didn't want to sell me that...
  9. wadkins14

No mate, just spares ive got to sell lol

No mate, just spares ive got to sell lol
  10. wadkins14

Yep allready dotty, wish I never sold them spare orange OEM wheels with the R888's on!! All I would have needed would be a TGM baffled sump. Going to look into some track and drag days :)
  11. wadkins14

New updated spec list...... - JDM K-pro - Gruppe M - JRSC - DC manifold - Spoon B-pipe - Spoon N1 - AEM red fuel rail - Quaife LSD - Stage 4 racing clutch - HKS spark plugs - Bride Low Max seats - Takata green harnesses - CW OEM wheels - Eibach springs - Eibach front camber...
  12. wadkins14

The Harlequin is Watford town centre? St.albans town centre is the Maltings (IIRC)
  13. wadkins14

I bought it with an RBC already fitted but the slam pannel was bent backwards and not cut. I personally dont think its that loud atal, it is obviously loud but i like it. Its not an everyday car as i have a works van, but i think if i was driving 40 miles plus everyday on the motorway to work...
  14. wadkins14

Ill take another picture when i can, its just a white vinyl sticker though. Easily removed and i think it helps when people are trying to see what the number plate says
  15. wadkins14

done a couple little mods lately.... Engine start button (cheers JAG) Orange side indicators as mine were abit manky and wanted orange for a more JDM look :twisted: wadkins14 sticker added onto the rear view mirror (cheers MrMax) New WADKINS number plate :-D Also made acouple...
Back