• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Correct battery for my JDM EP3?......

After keep finding my battery dead and it not holding it's charge I decided to buy a new one.
After talking to Honda Hemel a couple times they kept telling me the battery I had in my car was too small and wouldn't work (even though it's been init 7 years!) so they didn't want to sell me that battery?

But a near new yellow top battery came up for sale on CTRO so i bought that.
After opening the box it had been delivered in it was all cracked and broken from DHL w*nkers throwing it around obviously!

So yesterday I was on the phone to Honda Hemel again giving them my car details, they were saying I had to have 1 imported as it's for my JDM and the JDM and UKDM have different terminals.
But after 10 minutes on hold they said they have been discontinued and can't do anything for me!!!

Today I went down to them and asked to look at a battery they put in the UKDM CTR and it was the same terminals I already had on my old one!!!
So I bought it, but looking up the part number it says it's for a 1.4 CIVIC????

Can anyone help?
Part number is.... 31500 ST3 101HE

I would have thought that the UKDM battery would fit.

I have recently purchased a Yuasa (which is OEM) battery from local motor factors for the £40 mark - model 057. Make sure the terminals are the right way round when you go and get it.

Exactly the same problem i had mate! Eventually after goin to honda twice i got the right one and fits fine! The honda part number is 31500ST3101HE. Also the description of the battery on my invoice is battery 46B24L(S). Hope this helps mate!

Exactly the same problem i had mate! Eventually after goin to honda twice i got the right one and fits fine! The honda part number is 31500ST3101HE. Also the description of the battery on my invoice is battery 46B24L(S). Hope this helps mate!

Same part number as what Ive just bought.
Was it for your JDM??

Good stuff.

Better safe than sorry dotty.
My old one blew up in my face when charging it at work.
Luckily it wasn't holding it's charge and the water I had put in hadn't turned into acid as it went all over my face!
Cut my nose up and was washing my eyes out for hours after with special eye lotion.
Won't be doing that again!!

Back