• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by WayneCivic

1. WayneCivic

Jdm 96" Dc2

Looking nice dude
  2. WayneCivic

My JDM Integra R

Thanks dude but you are right I'm sorry to say, I got both doors, tail gate and rear bumper sprayed last year and they guy didn't do a good job at all :( I'm currently saving for a full respray
  3. WayneCivic

My JDM Integra R

Thanks dude the EK9 cable is shorter and doesn't do a lap of the engine bay like the ITR one did :)
  4. WayneCivic

My JDM Integra R

SHE FINALLY BACK ON THE ROAD!!!! :D So happy just been out for a nice long drive to make sure everything is working as it should, and happy to say everything is spot on! Anyway here's the pics :) AEM V2 Finished result Will get some better pics after a nice clean :)
  5. WayneCivic

My JDM Integra R

Picked up my new wheels off ab20000 on Sat cant wait to get them on :D Also herd of FunkyPower today and should get my CAI tomorrow so all been well Teg should be back on the road at the weekend :) HAPPY DAYS!!!
  6. WayneCivic

My JDM Integra R

Been doing a bit more today guys.... Got my manifold back on EK9 throttle cable fitted And my new rocker cover fitted Very happy with the way it's looking just waiting for the CAI to turn up and I can driver her again :D CAN'T WAIT!! Let me know what you think guys
  7. WayneCivic

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

Very nice dude very clean
  8. WayneCivic

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Looking awesome dude! im def going to have to get a DC5 after I have finished with my DC2 :)
  9. WayneCivic

Pic

Thanks dude
  10. WayneCivic

Pic

Where it has the big ?
  11. WayneCivic

Pic

Guys how do I put a pic next to my name?!?
  12. WayneCivic

Rosco's Milano FN2

Very clean dude
  13. WayneCivic

My new pride and joy :)

Any plans dude?
  14. WayneCivic

My 02 CTR

Great work dude
Back