• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new pride and joy :)

524208_10200481474656175_1283743301_n.jpg

Oooooooooooooooohh, all shiny! This was the day I picked it up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any plans dude?

Hello mate, not looking to do too much to be honest, there's a few annoying superficial bits - one wheel needs a refurb, couple of very minor bodywork bits that I'd like to correct. It's in surprisingly good condition considering it's 10 years old though!
I'm going to be putting a standard backbox back on as I'm not too keen on the big-bore look. I hear an un-silenced mid pipe into OEM backbox can sound fairly tasty so I might give that a go.
No real plans to mod it too much as of yet, opening up it's exhaust and intake a bit will do me for now.

I'm a REAL fan of it's Jekyll & Hyde twin personalities! As we all know it's happy to trundle along with all the other cars with kids in the back living a normal life one day - then again it's utterly at home on a track... What a perfect combo!

:)

Cheers man!

Looks awesome fella. Sort of what I want mine to look like, but I'll doubt I'll have any tints fitted.

Back