• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Primary O2 sensor came today.

Order the secondary spacer for the sake of it. Will do until I buy a kPro and get the car mapped.

J's should be on tomorrow afternoon all being well.

The Js Racing 70rr went on at the weekend. Love it.

The noise is incredible.

Primary O2 sensor and the Spacer for the secondary sensor were fitted. No more EML :D
Thanks to JP for doing the work.

Picked up a set of Eibach 20mm Wheel Spacers for the front aswell.

I will get pics and a video when I'm home again at the weekend.

http://s556.photobucket.com/user/todd_77/media/Js%20Racing%2070rr/JsRacing70RR_zpsff0722b4.mp4.html

Don't know how to embed it!

Another fellow 70RR owner! Howdy howdy! :) Strange how yours sounds completely different to mine (yours having a silencer), but still a very sensual noise. Good choice. :smt023

xgrin.gif

So left to do in the meantime is:

- Better rubber. Thinking Goodyear Eage F1's.
- Stiffer Engine mounts
- Wheels refurbished.
- RBC Inlet Manifold
- Hondata kPro.

I had the day off, so thought I would make the most of the weather.

Got rid of the terrible Haidi tyres in 205/40/17 (too small and looked lost in the arches)

and purchased a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 in 215/45/17.

Unfortunately the car was sitting in the sun and as the water dripped down the windscreen a crack appear :(
so a new windscreen is up next.

I plan to buy the following in the next couple of weeks:

- 20mm Ichiba Version II Spacers (front)
- Stiffer set of Engine Mounts
- Amber side repeaters

Just a boring update, nothing major.

New wipers arrived in the post. I bought all three wipers but then decided I didn't like the look of the rear wiper. So off it came.

Next thing annoying me was the MPH stickers on the speedo. The car is already converted to MPH. So I removed the stickers for the mean time and will buy new ones come MOT.

Then finished off by giving the wheels a quick seal. (Still need a refurb in the next month or two)

Just a few pictures from Cruise for Cancer at the weekend.

Around £7,000 was made for Charity. So over all, it was a good weekend!

Had today off, so decided to give the exhaust tip abit of a polish as it had seen better days. Not perfect but will do until I have more time to spend on it.

Got bored last night, so decided to mark out and cut my front plate down.

Took 2 inches of both length and width.

Before:

After:

Back