• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by webbdog

1. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Charged it all day and re fitted it a minute ago. Heard a few clicks like there was life but nothing again when I got into the car so guessing the battery is finished. It did look pretty old and the missus doesn't know when it was last changed so putting it down to that.
  2. webbdog

Breaks lower tie bar

Anyone know where I can get one of these for ep3? Only things I can find is flea bay replicas
  3. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Yeh I'll give that a go thanks for the help
  4. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Yeh tried to jump it off the civic and nothing can't hear the fuel pump and radio ect doesn't work it's an 06 fiesta 1.2. Don't think it's immobiliser issues as I had that with my civic. I'm thinking the battery could just be gone completely?
  5. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Hello all not honda related but wondering if you could help me out.... My missus went to start her car this morning and nothing happened. At first I thought it was a flat battery but there wasn't even a clicking noise. All there is is the oil warning light come up on the dash so I checked the...
  6. webbdog

TEGIWA intake

I've got a tegiwa system and drove it in literally the worst rainstorm I've ever seen in England for 50+ miles on the motorway with added spray from arctic lorries and all sorts and it was fine.
  7. webbdog

My Silver EP3 CTR 2002

I'll probably get a lot of stick from label whores but... dont bother with a gruppe M. Just get a tegiwa rep its the same thing just cheaper
  8. webbdog

Ep3 progress thread

takes balls to go with a colour like that but it looks quality
  9. webbdog

Pre Face Milano EP3

Pretty much sumed it up perfectly there. Just make sure you buy good quality brands like Eibach ive heard storys of other brands camber arms snapping. Also I would recommend getting the Tegiwa carbon intake kit, it makes Vtec rather addictive ;)
  10. webbdog

Ep3 progress thread

Fair play man that does looks good! Cant wait to see it when its all put back together. The white goes with it really well.
  11. webbdog

Pre Face Milano EP3

keep on top of cleaning it mate milanos need a lot of care
  12. webbdog

Possible throttle pickup issue? Anyone had this?

A fortune? I can't remember mine being that much? I got mine for quite cheap I think and the garage fitted it with my mot
  13. webbdog

I had EML light come on and off
  14. webbdog

Its your lambda sesnor I had the exact same problem a year back.
  15. webbdog

whole scuttle pannel is loose any ideas ?

:D nice now you can enjoy the savage induction noise!
Back