• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Westcoaster99

1. Westcoaster99

My NHB ep3

Looking really nice, maybe some rear tints?
  2. Westcoaster99

My NHB PREM

Do you have to get the entire rear quarter panels repainted if you have the surface rust? also how much did you pay? If you don't mind me asking.
  3. Westcoaster99

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Loxy went with his heart! Haha
  4. Westcoaster99

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Weird how they use the manga style type r logo to cover the number plate even though the current type r logo is different.
  5. Westcoaster99

FN2 Help Choosing The Right One.

Might want to think about buying privately better value for money imo. Admittedly you don't get a warranty and no finance. Remember 7k is on the top end of the scale for fn2 prices so your should be looking for perfection :wink:
  6. Westcoaster99

Best Oil and Filter for EP3's

I just bought 2 gallons of 5w-30 Mobil 3000. Is 5w-40 or -30 better for your engine for normal driving?
  7. Westcoaster99

Are these brakes any good?

Try Next Day Brakes there is so much fake **** on eBay. Especially brake disks.
  8. Westcoaster99

Unsilenced mugen twin loop

Good luck finding a twin loop, the rarely turn up for sale second hand. You'll likely have to import one, either way twin loops are very expensive.
  9. Westcoaster99

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Nice car, the r8 is well known for being the reliable super car and it's good to see you've got the manual! The flappy paddle one can be expensive when if it breaks. anyone know if I can get a mortgage on a car instead of a house lol
  10. Westcoaster99

Notchy gears

Yeah, the handbook actually recommends to drive straight away in the interests of the 'environment' :)
  11. Westcoaster99

EP3 Help! What is this thing?

I've tried looking in my handbook but still no further forward. I thought it was maybe a light but doesn't light up lol. What actually is it?
  12. Westcoaster99

EP3 Caliper swap..

Probably best to let the professionals do it if you're not sure. not that it's a particularly hard job. I'm sure thier are guides out there so you make make up your own mind. Me and my dad attempted to do the brakes on my last car (an EP2) and failed.. Lol. We ended up having to nurce the car...
  13. Westcoaster99

been 20 and wanting a type r

I think we can all agree that our first car was sh*t, 54hp Fiat Siecento. Good thing it only cost £20 and a bottle of whiskey! Lol
  14. Westcoaster99

Cleaning Products / Detailing Thread!

I do try.. Then give up and do this^^^ ahahahaha
  15. Westcoaster99

been 20 and wanting a type r

I remember when those laws actually came into afect. I rejoiced as a young male driver! Although it's true that insurance premiums have went down recently thier is still an obvious lean toward girls for cheaper insurance. If you go onto an insurance comparison site, set up an identity, get a...
Back