• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by weve33

1. W

CH1 Looking to buy a Type R

Got a link to your build thread?
  2. W

How much and where abouts you based?
  3. W

Hey everyone I'm looking to buy a accord type r, it is a T reg (T603 ATF) not sure if anyone here had that car. I know that 5th gear and reverse synchro needs to be checked, rust, is there anything else? The car I'm looking had a reconditioned engine fitted last year by a company called...
  4. W

Weve33's EP3 Type R Prem Edition! - Couple of new pics - Pg3!

cheers mate! yeah its lowered on ABP springs...they are on offer so couldnt resist. Was going to get the pro Kit springs instead but they were more expensive.
  5. W

Thanks! I think the colour seems off due to the pic in regards to the lighting etc, i checked last night and after a close inspection they seem to match...
  6. W

Right managed to get the car clean today so heres a couple of new pics to show of the car's stance. Sorry for the location, couldnt be bothered to go anywhere. Thanks for looking.
  7. W

Hi all My B18 Civic

awesome car! Keep up the good work!
  8. W

Thanks guys! TypeRiter - lol, i have thought about refurbing them to gunmetal grey and i wish it was the case in the pics. Unfortunately its just crap on them!
  9. W

Update - New ABP springs & FRSU Been a few months since i did anything to the car. Decided to swap the backbox back to OEM because i didnt quite like the way it sat. Recently I brought the following: ABP Eibach Springs FRSU (carried out by Autotest in Norwich) Stoptech Pads Couple of...
  10. W

Just wondered really, small world eh! lol. Heard you were on that drive around norwich the other...

Just wondered really, small world eh! lol. Heard you were on that drive around norwich the other night (couple of thursday ago now), i was gonna come but couldnt make it in the end, was gutted. I drive a NHB ep3 but am looking to get either a DC2 or DC5....cant decide which one arrghh!
  11. W

Last nights cleaning sesh!!!!!

Lovely set of motors!
  12. W

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Thanks for the info guys, like you said, its best to test drive a DC5 & DC2 and see how i find it. I have driven a DC5 a few years ago and it was superb! Never driven a DC2 but been a passenger (thanks rog) and it was brilliant.
  13. W

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Rog!! True, might wait a little longer and get a DC5!, how much you looking to spend on a DC5?
  14. W

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Hey guys I'm looking to jump from a EP3 type R to a DC2 98 spec, has anyone made this change? If so how did you find the DC2 compared to the EP3 Thanks!
  15. W

Hi mate, just wondering do you know someone called 'Budah' and James Smith? Think i've seen...

Hi mate, just wondering do you know someone called 'Budah' and James Smith? Think i've seen your EK9 about...looks great BTW!
Back