• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by wojinator292

1. wojinator292

Back from the dark side

Yeah it needs done there's a few bits of fade[emoji1304] there's a good detailer near me he took my mates evo from pink back to red again so I'm gonna give him a shout when I get paid then after that I'll just keep on top of it
  2. wojinator292

Back from the dark side

Was actually surprisingly good around the ring apart from the big long uphill section [emoji23]
  3. wojinator292

Front Pads - Ferodo DS2500 V Project MU HC 800

I had some ds2500 on my fn2 they just wrecked my discs
  4. wojinator292

Back from the dark side

Cheers it's 100% going the ring potentially in September haha if I can afford to go after Ibiza if not it will be next year
  5. wojinator292

Back from the dark side

Had a NHB FN2 in 2014 and traded it in for an Audi A5 3.0tdi....yawn. Went to the nürburgring in a 600 quid sport KA which me and my mate went halfs on and realised I was stupid for getting rid of my FN2 for a barge. 1 month on from the ring traded in my A5 for a facelift Milano DC5 haven't...
  6. wojinator292

FN2 Gear stick gaiter

Cheers just ordered one of them top gaiter ones they look pretty decent.
  7. wojinator292

FN2 Gear stick gaiter

Unfortunately my gear stick gaiter has had it's day and looks really crap anyone got any decent alternative ones as I'm not too keen on buying a Honda one if its only gonna do the same.
  8. wojinator292

Stone chips

Got my kit just haven't had any decent weather to try it yet
  9. wojinator292

Paul's FN2

Welcome
  10. wojinator292

Stone chips

Yeah I got mine off the chipex website as well just waiting of it to come now
  11. wojinator292

Stone chips

I've just ordered a chipex kit for my NHB has anyone tried one on this colour yet ?
  12. wojinator292

FN2 The Bitch's feature in Fast Car magazine

Seen this in the magazine some good pics of your car :)
  13. wojinator292

My Nurburgring Trip (Video)

Nice video :cool:
Back