• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by X Malik

1. X Malik

Honda Integra Type R DC5 2003 Trackday project/build **update page 10**

something to do with a rubber bit or a part wasnt in stock, either way it was beyond a joke. it should have been listed as not in stock if the kit wasnt fully there. pointless me paying 24hour delievery if they gonna take the michael to dispatch it
  2. X Malik

Tegiwa Induction kit Finally got round to sorting out a new induction kit, i ordered a Tegiwa (GruppeM copy) was rather a **** take for it to arrive, especially when i did the option for 24hour delivery and it took over 2 weeks for it to be even dispatched... the pictures are rather rushed...
  3. X Malik

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

they will look awesome when they're fitted!
  4. X Malik

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

loving that spoiler!!!
  5. X Malik

Woody's DC5 Progress *Pic heavy*

Very nice!
  6. X Malik

Could anyone tell me whether my ECU is OEM or aftermarket?

as the title states im unsure what my ECU is. i've tried itr-dc5.com but didnt get much luck. hopefully one of you guys can help!
  7. X Malik

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

great pictures, was the speakers/rear plastics/ selt belts hard to remove? im planning on removing mine this weekend if the weather is nice
  8. X Malik

Best clutch for DC5 track use/weekend car

nice one, i'll check them both out!!
  9. X Malik

DC2 DB8 DC5 Hey Guys, just bought a DC5....

Exactly the video i had in mind!!
  10. X Malik

i'll see what other ways there is. I'm getting a roll cage in the next couple of weeks. would it be advisable to attach it to that instead?
  11. X Malik

Race prep'd DC2 Type r

keep it dude!!
  12. X Malik

Best clutch for DC5 track use/weekend car

I want to get a new clutch for the DC5 before it goes on the track. does anyone have any sugguestions to which is the best one? i would prefer one that is quite light to use as it is a weekend car aswel but one that can easierly copy with being abused alot lol i've had a look at a few topics on...
  13. X Malik

DC2 DB8 DC5 Hey Guys, just bought a DC5....

i do like the twin loop! if you dont know what you want, get all the names together, go on youtube and search them all! always a video of someone else's exhaust system on there :) it will give you an idea or point you in the right direction atleast...
  14. X Malik

it will be fine hopefully, i've seen plenty of the EVO guys on MLR with this set up with no problem... Thanks dude, much appreciated!
  15. X Malik

Race prep'd DC2 Type r

Good idea mate, i also stepped down for a reasonable track toy. like mentioned above, really liking the roll cage. just saving up for one, seeing yours makes me want mine now! lol
Back